• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amigops!~ Another 5th gen, Gothitelle-esque team

Years
  • I had this one planned out moons ago, and after having some rounds on Pokemon Online, I decided to want to make them my in-game team. Please know that Fly and Surf are very important to me and cannot be replaced. All Pokemon/natures are whiten my theme.

Blaziken
    @Adamant
    -Night Slash
    -Brick Break/Close Combat
    - *insert coverage move*
    -Fire Punch

Primeape
    @Adamant
    -U Turn
    -Brick Break
    -Seed Bomb
    -Ice Punch

Hariyama
    @Quirky
    -Surf
    -Waccum Wave
    - *defensive move*
    -Toxic/Work Up/Thunder Wave

Latios
    @Serious
    -Luster Purge
    -Bulldoze
    -Waterfall
    -Dragon Claw

Braviary
    @Adamant
    -Fly
    -Shadow Claw
    -Brave Bird
    -Superpower (or something else)

Vanilluxe
    @Modest
    -Water Pulse
    -Ice Beam
    -Flash Cannon
    -Hidden Power (Fighting)

Reason why three of them has wildcards for natures is because I need them to be flexible. Especially Hariyama since she could learn surf, I move that I need however I might not use in Battle all that much. Plus natures describe hat type of personalities they have.

Last edited:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I had this one planned out moons ago, and after having some rounds on Pokemon Online, I decided to want to make them my in-game team. Please know that Fly and Surf are very important to me and cannot be replaced. All Pokemon/natures are whiten my theme.

Blaziken
    @Adamant
    -Night Slash
    -Brick Break/Close Combat
    - *insert coverage move*
    -Fire Punch

Primeape
    @Adamant
    -U Turn
    -Brick Break
    -Seed Bomb
    -Ice Punch

Hariyama
    @Quirky
    -Surf
    -Waccum Wave
    - *defensive move*
    -Toxic/Work Up/Thunder Wave

Latios
    @Serious
    -Luster Purge
    -Bulldoze
    -Waterfall
    -Dragon Claw

Braviary
    @Adamant
    -Fly
    -Shadow Claw
    -Brave Bird
    -Superpower (or something else)

Vanilluxe
    @Modest
    -Water Pulse
    -Ice Beam
    -Flash Cannon
    -Hidden Power (Fighting)

Reason why three of them has wildcards for natures is because I need them to be flexible. Especially Hariyama since she could learn surf, I move that I need however I might not use in Battle all that much. Plus natures describe hat type of personalities they have.

First of all, 2 pure Fighting types is a bit of a no-no. I would suggest eliminating Primeape and replacing it with either a Water or Electric type. If you want BOTH Water and Electric (Which I highly recommend), you could use a Lanturn (Which I highly recommend). Lanturn would be good for a wildcard nature, as it already has balanced stats, and it can learn many useful moves. Trust me, I've used a Lanturn in a past HG playthrough, and it was really strong.

In addition, I don't know how easy it would be for you to get a Latios, but I wouldn't suggest one for an in-game team member. You get it at a high level (Unless you use a GameShark), so it is a pain in the arse to EV train. If you really want a Latios, then go ahead and use one, but if you want something a bit more strong of the Psychic type, I would have to say that a Sigilyph, Reuniclus, or Metagross would work well. Reuniclus is the obvious jack-of-all-trades Psychic that is superb at walling and Trick-Rooming. Sigilyph can have the same amazing Magic Guard ability that Reuniclus has, and it's much faster. Plus, you can get it fairly early in the game, and it's a pure BEAST from the moment you get it. Metagross is harder to obtain, but I have to recommend it due to it's great Psychic/Steel typing and it's superior moveset.

Years
  • I agree with Elgyem, I suggest putting a Lanturn in your team since it covers both Water and Electric. Modest is probably the best nature for it but you can go for Timid if you want extra speed, just avoid natures that lower Sp. Atk (Careful/Adamant/Jolly/Impish).

You should replace one of either Primeape/Hariyama with a Psychic-type. Metagross is a little hard to obtain but it's a beast and has a helpful typing.

Sigilyph has good Speed and Sp. Atk, I highly recommend ones with Magic Guard and a Modest/Timid nature. It's very good from the get-go.

Reuniclus is a great choice for Trick Room teams coupled with bulkiness and high Sp. Atk, it can hit hard and if you get the TM for Trick Room, I recommend teaching it that right away. Reuniclus + Trick Room = Awesome Psychic Sweeper. It can also learn some good moves too like Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Thunder, Psychic and Energy Ball.

Also, another slow Psychic to consider on Trick Room teams is Beheeyem, it also has good Sp. Atk. But it's your choice really.

Last edited:
    Back