• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: Kanto Reborn

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2013
    AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before we begin, I would like to say that this is my first fan fiction, so I don't know how it will turn out, but feel free to leave comments or suggestions. Well, I've said my bit. Enjoy the story!

CHAPTER 1

Michael Smith and his friend Taylor King waited in the lobby of the hotel they were staying at. After a successful journey through Kanto, stopping Team Rocket, and winning the Pokemon League, they had decided to take a vacation. After two weeks of relaxing and touring the Orange Islands, it was time to go home. Michael was checking his phone when he got an email. That was odd, he didn't usually get emails. "Hey Taylor, did you get an email from... I don't know how to say that, Pokerakan?" Taylor checked her phone and nodded. "Yes, I did. What is Pokerakan?" Neither of them had a clue, but they couldn't figure it out now, as the taxi was here. They would see when they got home.
    --------------------------------------
    Alright, so that was my first bit of fan fiction! Now, I know it's not very much, but I will be doing the first chapter in parts, just because I am still not very good at this. I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you are looking forward to the next part! See you when it comes out!

Back