• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald battle frontier team

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EMERALD, SO DON'T SUGGEST ANY 4TH OR 5TH GEN CONTENT!
    I have a Battle Frontier team on Emerald, but I need some help with it. Here are my current Battle Frontier Pokémon

Starmie @ Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Psychic

Your typical boltbeaming Starmie. I am thinking about replacing Psychic with Recover or Thunder Wave, but I am not sure.

Heracross @ Persim Berry
    Swarm
    - Brick Break
    - Earthquake
    - Megahorn
    - Rock Slide

I am thinking about replacing one of the moves with Swords Dance, but I can't decide which one... Also maybe I should replace the item, I have a sizeable amount of battle points to buy one.

Latios @ ???
    Levitate
    - Psychic
    - Recover
    - ???
    - ???

I just caught this, and the moveset is not complete yet. Also suggest an item, but keep in mind I can't get the Soul Dew because I can't get to Southern Island. I kind of want Toxic on it so (particually Greta's) Shedinja doesn't wall me.

Ludicolo @ Miracle Seed
    Swift Swim
    - Surf
    - Giga Drain
    - Ice Beam
    - Fire Punch

I don't use this much, and I have sort of replaced it with Latios, but I may still use it. Item help for it would be appreciated.

Current Frontier Symbols:
    Tactics Symbol | Luck Symbol | Brave Symbol​

Back