• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fortunately, unfortaunately.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • This was a game I really enjoyed on my last forum and I want to enjoy it on this forum too. All you have to do is state a positive or nagative turn of events corresponding to what the last poster did. Such as: if the person above you said 'Fortunately....' you must say 'Unfortunately....'

Example:
    Spoiler:

Hope you understand and enjoy the game! Let me start:

Fortunately, it's a bright and sunny day, so a turtle decided to go for a walk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Unfortunately, the turtle was right in front of your speeding car >.<

(I used to LOVE this game! :D I wonder where you're from 'cause my forum had this too...)

PageEmp

Years
  • Fortunately, the taxi driver was kind and devided to give the turtle a ride anyway.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Fortunately their memories were slowly coming back.

PageEmp

Years
  • Unfortunately, it was gonna take sveral years for that to get their memories back, as it was a slow process.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Fortunately they were rescued by a fisherman.

Back