• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED!
because of something that has to do with Chainsaw Meowth who happens to interact with every post besides this one.

MEOWTH: ANd that one over there.

ME: ANd that one over---wait a minute!!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Due to having a 1-foot tall Arcanine in your avatar and for having a coin reference that makes no sense whatsoever to me in your signature...

You are formally Banned from Pokecommunity forums, effective immediately, for 15 minutes. :D

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for supporting Pokemon: Super Eevee Edition.

MEOWTH: Oh, what's wrong with Eevee's?
DARKPOKEBALL: Do you have your chainsaw with you?
MEOWTH: No.
DARKPOKEBALL: Eevee's suck.
MEOWTH: Y'know what. I may be missing my chainsaw, but I still have my samurai sword. MWA HA HA!
DARKPOKEBALL: I...hate...you...*runs away*

darkpokeball

Years
Banned because Meowth is scared of your avatar.
MEOWTH: I'm not scared. It's just anime.
DARKPOKEBALL: Come on, look at those deep freakish blue eyes and that freaky exprsesion, and the tilt, and the motive obviously there, but nobody knowing what it is and....*shivers*
MEOWTH: You're sure you're not scared of it?
DARKPOKEBALL: No, I'm shivering because I'm cold...*shudder*
MEOWTH: Dude, we're in the ever-sunny region of Tropicaltopia.
DARKPOKEBALL: I'm STILL COLD OK!! NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!
MEOWTH: *pulls out samurai sword again* You should learn not to be harsh around me....

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
You, ma'm, are BANNED for 300 years as consequence of having a picture of Silver, looking... girly, in your signature. UNACCEPTABLE!

Back