• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeLeague

Witch Pokemon version was your favorite elite 4 and champion and Why

• Red, Blue and Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glod and sliver/Heartgold and Soulsilver

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ruby and sapphire/ Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Diamond and Pearl

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Black and White

• X and Y

• Total voters

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
  • The PokeLeague
    Welcome To All Challengers!!!​
    Rules:
    1. First things first ( please follow the PC/Smogon standard rules)
    2. They're will be no switching pokemon teams around from Gym to Gym, so what your register in the sign-up form below, this is what you must use throughout the league and leaders must create their own Gym badges. For challengers you must post your victory acknowledgement and your badge on this forum, but if you cant provide a badge ill make one for you(to all challengers).
    3. All Gyms have their on specific rule/s for their receptive Gym/s matches this includes team quantity and prizes etc.., so please be considerate.
    4. Please don't spam the Gym leaders this will not be tolerated, they will let you know by PM or VM and NO hacked pokemon or the match will disqualified if i find out thanks for your co-operation : ) (Follow Rule 1.)
    5. no duplicate pokemon, no ubers and now move claws such as sheer cold and horn drill etc.. a prohibited thanks again.
    6.I know that there are different people on here that are in different time zones on PC,I've made up a solution. they're will be a relief/replacement Gym leader/s and elite 4 member/s in case the mainstream Gym leader/s or elite 4 member/s haven't been on for quite some time so their will be an additional slot for the relief/ replacement if you need more don't hesitate to ask me by PM please.

Ok here is the Sign-up form

Gym: 8 available for sign-up
    Please provide you PC user/IGN and preferred game Friend code Gym type and your rules.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Elite four: 4 available for sign-up
    Please provide you PC user/IGN and preferred game Friend code Elite 4 type and your rules.
    -
    -
    -
    -

Champion: Defeat all 8 Gyms and 4 Elites to claim title of Champion of The PokeLeague All stats will be updated all the time when i'm available as shown on the
    sign-up form ^^

Please post all your discussions about the poll on The pokeLeague discussion forum!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    I thought this was a competitive version of battling a gym leader, kinda disappointed

Back