• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I think..

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    I've never been on this site before. I've been playing Pokemon for years, but never enough to care much about coming on the forums. I'm mostly here because I'm looking for a few Pokemon from other games (I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on me right now) that I can't get on the one I have now. I checked around the Trade Shop and stuff like that, but I didn't want to add clutter. I figured the welcome lounge was my best bet. If anyone can help me, or lead me in a better direction as to where to find people that can help me, that'd be fantastic!

My name is Kai by the way. (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1wcowaMCT1qfqvym.gif

Sent you a PM earlier, but hey again! Welcome to the forums once more! I've been playing pokemon for a good number of years too; still at it strong! Can't wait for the new stuff on 2016! I always can't wait for what the Pokemon Games will offer us! Ah, and I'm glad that you've chosen our forum!

tumblr_inline_n1wcp48Htz1qfqvym.gif

Oh, and you don't have to be shy on asking us for assistance! Feel free to ask for a mentor at our adoption center thread on this board, and we can assign you to a mentor who can show you around the forums, or any specific that you prefer!

tumblr_inline_n1wcnu3sUV1qfqvym.gif

Anywho, Kai, I hope we can speak some more soon! Take care and haaave...

tumblr_inline_n1wcp48Htz1qfqvym.gif

...a waaaailord of a time! Funa nd good times await on this forum! And see you later!

Years
  • Making an intro here was the right first step here, so kudos to you. Welcome by the way Kai!

So, you're mainly here for trading? I'm sure someone already mentioned Trade Corner to you which has all your trading needs, whether it'd be common catches, legendaries, events, shinies, you name it. The service is also really nice around there so I'm certain you'll always get help from the best in the business.

Anything else you're interested in here? The adoption center is worth checking out since the mentors are friendly (and yes I'm one of them) and you'll get the assistance when you need it. Good luck and enjoy your time with us!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    I did look into the Trading Corner, but I don't really go on forums that much, so I don't know where to post what, or if it's appropriate, etc. I didn't want to post something in the trade part and have it be in the wrong spot! Thank you guys though!

Years
  • Feel free to send me a message if you're confused! Generally if you're looking for just a few Pokémon you can make a thread in the Quick Trades subforum. That's where all 'quick' topics go where people are only after a select few things. Don't worry about clutter either - the forum is designed specifically to house requests like yours. ;3 Good luck! Welcome as well, Kaiby, hope you'll have an amazing time here. ^^

Back