• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Things you want to see in "Pokemon Z"

Pokemon Z?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Wonder Trading i hate that i have to save and then can only trade once. why cant i just keep wonder trading without having to save before each time. its a waste of time!

Think about that though, you trade, DON'T save but the people you trade with do save and boom, cloned pokemon. (If you didn't save, then restarting leaves you with the pokemon you had before you started, you could clone all your pokemon this way)

Years
  • Think about that though, you trade, DON'T save but the people you trade with do save and boom, cloned pokemon. (If you didn't save, then restarting leaves you with the pokemon you had before you started, you could clone all your pokemon this way)

in that case you can still clone the pokes because you save before they traded not after.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • Pokemon Z Wishlist

1. Make a Pokemon Z. Don't release two more games.

2. Zygarde mega evolution. It's pretty obvious that it will happen: lower BST than Xerneas and Yveltal, not marketable looks wise, mega stones introduced in its generation, etc.

3. Difficulty levels. Who wouldn't support this? It pleases everyone.

• Master Difficulty - Only for veteran players.
    • The levels of all Pokemon are increased. All trainers have larger, more varied teams, relevant to their placement in game (Youngster Joey should be stronger but shouldn't have a level 20 raticate and level 18 pidgeotto).
    • Rivals, ace trainers, gym leaders, and elite four should utilize held items and healing items.

• Normal Difficulty - Standard gameplay experience.
    • Game is originally designed around this.
    4. Battle Frontier. Good post game content.

5. More mega evolutions. I want raichu and zoroark to get mega evolutions.

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
  • I want to see quite a few things. :) In act, a lot of these are things that were introduced in Gen V, and I wish they would have implemented them in again in Gen VI.

I really liked the medal system in B/W 2, as whenever I was bored I could always try to get different medals. I'm pretty sure it was the first achievement system implemented into a Pokemon game.

Another thing would be hidden grottos. They were pretty insignificant, and I don't miss them to much, but when we got our first look at the Kalos region months ago and how it was going to be separated into three sections, I had this idea where in each section there would be a different type of hidden grotto (Example in Central there would be normal hidden grottoes, Coastal would have underwater ones and in Mountain it they could be cracks in the mountain side, like in Legend of Zelda). In my opinion it would be cool to see something like that.

A big thing I want to see in Pokemon Z is a better story. Or, maybe just an better continuation of the previous one. I mean, come on Pokemon, you can do better story wise.

And finally, something that I have been wanting since Gen IV. DIVE. PLEASE. I mean, who didn't feel awesome in R/S/E while they dove underwater and explored the abysses of the ocean? Yes, technically there was Dive in Gen V, but it was pretty cheap. I want Gen III Dive back.

There's a lot more, but this is getting kinda long soooo... yeah. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    in that case you can still clone the pokes because you save before they traded not after.

I think the game saves mid trade. Also, if you didn't have to save before you traded, you could potentially keep trading a bunch of times then reset if you didn't get what you wanted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Honestly the only thing i want to see is that for Mega Charizard X´s fire attacks to be blue flames. This makes since as it was seen in Pokemon Origins.
    Very nitpicky i know but totally needed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I'd like a trash bin type deal so I can release Pokemon easier, and can highlight a whole box of unwanted Pokemon and release them all at once.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    PWT all the way! Seriously, there is VERY little aftergame content in this game at all! Imagine fightin' Red, 3D, new rock style music, and then...BAM his charizard mega-evolves! This would be pure epicness. They should also add an evil team part of the PWT. I'd love to see cyrus with a mega-evolution! As for the E4, in their rematch I wold give them a mega pokemon of their type. Like M-Aggron for Wikstrom, M-Gyarados for Siebold, M-Houndoom for Malva, and... ready yourselves... M-Garchomp for Drasna. Would give so much more of a challenge. My M-Mewtwo-Y 1-shots all of the E4, Barring wikstrom's defense shielded Aegislash, and his Sturdy ability Probopass. My Mewtwo even 1-shots M-Gardevoir with Psystrike!

Burritoburger

Shiny Hunter/Trader
    Years
  • I always thought it would be cool if the 3DS identifies your X/Y data and allows you to fight your character as the champion from X/Y with their team, their name, and everything. Of course, if that were the case, than Z would have to take place a year or so in the future, and you'd play as a different character. If you haven't owned X or Y, than the game would have its own champion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017

That's not true at all, it's either saved twice or saved mid trade or something because try a trade, the game saves, you get your pokemon, reset game without saving (or as I can testify when I accidentally lost a Xerneas) even before the trade animation even happens and the new pokemon will be in your posession even if you never saw it before the trade finalized.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1) Vs. Seeker
    2) Bag pocket for frequently used items. In fact, let us sort the order of our items at will.
    3) More outfits (I was disappointed at a lack of floral print dresses as well as no white tights)
    4) Minor things like the globe that marks where your trading/battling partners live, the signature area on the trainer card, and stuff like that.
    5) Secret Bases and/or player-owned real estate like Platinum's villa
    6) MEOWTH/PERSIAN available in game!
    7) Your character as champion if next game is a sequel (something they should've done with HG/SS and B2/W2)
    8) EVIL team (not "eccentric radicals who want to create a new world", but an actual criminal enterprise)
    9) One rival. Who plays dirty to win (I've got ideas including him sending out 5 Pokemon at once "horde"-style, and spraying you with a chemical that paralyzes all your Pokemon before each battle with him) and partners with the evil organization to try to beat you. No more of this "friends" crap.
    10) Poketch-like device - the pedometer and counter were very useful apps.
    11) Battle Frontier (NOT the world tournament, as that was fatally flawed with unbalanced teams, unwanted cameo appearances including the worst noob in the franchise, and a general lack of replayability and varying battle formats)
    12) Search function for the Vs Recorder
    13) Either voice all the Pokemon or don't voice any of them. Enough playing favorites with 'THE' rodent.
    14) Fix the camera adjustment in Lumiose
    15) Better ending sequence featuring 3-D glamour shots of our trainer character.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Contests: I would like to see contests come back. I loved the Ruby/Sapphire version of contests... even if I wasn't great at them. Ruby is the only game I've managed to get a Milotic, and it won me all of the Beauty contests. Raising a contest attribute, instead of just EVs, makes Pokemon interaction even more rewarding.

Starter: A throwback to Pokemon Yellow. Start us off with a Fairy pokemon, instead of the three starter pokemon. Maybe even have that Fairy starter be a new/unique Pokemon.

Racing: I keep seeing how Rhyhorn and Skiddo are used for racing, but we never get to in the game? Booooo!

Best Friends: Let us have a Pokemon follow behind us while adventuring. Maybe not a Wailord (seriously? how do they even have that in the Battle Mansion haha), but everyone needs a rebelious "Pikachu" that refuses to get in their ball.

These are all ideas I was going to suggest, especially the starter & having Pokemon following you again

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    If the Z game takes place in a new region, I think this would be the thing I'd want most:

The ability to travel to the new region with your X/Y character, and/or travel back to Kalos with the new character you created in "Z". Of course have a different Kalos when you travel back, and have a different "Z" region when you travel to. Maybe have the games placed several years apart, so there are actual differences? And give me actual effects I can lave on the Pokemon world. Give me choices, Mass Effect style, where I an choose to help certain people, or save one person over another, or something that they then reference in the later game. Maybe the more you explore in this new region with your X/Y character, the more bonus sidequests or gift Pokemon get added (for example, only have Emma show up again if I completed the Looker Missions, or have her different if I never did (maybe working with a renewed Team Flare?!?!))? That feels a little like milking it too much, but I honestly wouldn't care.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Starter: A throwback to Pokemon Yellow. Start us off with a Fairy pokemon, instead of the three starter pokemon. Maybe even have that Fairy starter be a new/unique Pokemon.

Eh, I don't know about this... most of the Fairy-types are too cutesy for my tastes. I'd prefer the original three starters, even if this would be a change of pace.

That being said, in Yellow, the three Kanto starters were all obtainable regardless, so...

GTS: We need to be able to see the natures on Pokemon that are being offered for trade. It's important! Also, a clear indication of what original region the Pokemon is from.

And abilities, perhaps? Just to make sure you're getting the one you want.

Otherwise, my wishes for Z/sequels/spin-offs are:

-Zygarde getting a new form. Although that seems all but guaranteed, since it's a usual third game thing. It'll probably be done as a Mega evolution, since that's the newest form-change-esque thing. I'd also ask for it to gain a better signature move, since Land's Wrath seems a bit lacking, but I'd be okay without one.

-More Pokemon gaining Mega evolutions. How about giving them to more Pokemon that actually need them, instead of milking for popularity? Where's my starter equality?

On that note, please no more version-exclusive Mega stones, that's ridiculous.

-Different difficulty levels available from the start, with no need to unlock them. Because I myself have never had a problem with the difficulty level for any of the games, but who doesn't like a challenge? The Easy/Normal/Hard modes in Black 2 and White 2 were a step in the right direction, but were a chore to unlock.

-And finally, I'd like to see AZ again. Darn giant hobo and his immortal Floette grew on me, what can I say...

/wall of text no jutsu

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Eh, I don't know about this... most of the Fairy-types are too cutesy for my tastes. I'd prefer the original three starters, even if this would be a change of pace.

Make it a Dark/Fairy or a Poison/Fairy? Ghost Fairy?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • And abilities, perhaps? Just to make sure you're getting the one you want.
    Doh! I meant abilities, sorry.

I don't know what would be so hard about getting a full summary sheet for the Pokemon. Wouldn't be too much data to transmit over the "wire" since we have all the pictures on our game client already.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Make it a Dark/Fairy or a Poison/Fairy? Ghost Fairy?

Any of those types with Fairy would most certainly make something I could get behind. I don't see how Aromatisse couldn't have been Poison/Fairy though, what with it's relation to scents and perfume... that's getting off topic, though.

And if we're talking about a similar vein to Yellow, you'd probably start with... Dedenne. Who doesn't learn any Fairy moves besides Play Rough anyway.

That's another thing they need to fix for Z, actually... I'm not just talking about Dedenne, either- look at poor Delphox with its limited movepool. The best method for this would be Move Tutors, I'd say.

Doh! I meant abilities, sorry.

I don't know what would be so hard about getting a full summary sheet for the Pokemon. Wouldn't be too much data to transmit over the "wire" since we have all the pictures on our game client already.

Well, natures would be just as useful, actually. Even if you're going to breed the Pokemon you get in the trade, it'd be convenient to know you don't have to jump around if you want a specific nature, too. To get around that, just seeing the Pokemon's stats and moves and everything would suffice, I agree.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Keeping it realistic, this is what I'd like to see:

Higher Difficulty/Level Threshold
    I remember back with Red and Blue, I struggled to beat the Elite Four. I mean, it was hard. Sometimes took me five or six tries. Now I always beat the Elite 4 first time. Making it easier to level is fine, just increase the levels of the Elite Four. I expect the champion to have like Level 70-80 Pokemon.

Battle Tower with Experience
    Similar to the tree in Pokemon White 2 and the building in Black 2, where you had ten levels of the place to explore each with harder trainers and the best thing was, you actually gained EXP. Much quicker than the conventional Elite 4 sprint over and over again. Made things a little less redudant when trying to level up post game.

More Mega Evolutions and Pokemon
    Self explanitory really. Another five or six Mega Evolutions and another twenty or so Pokemon is not too much to ask.

Set it some time after X & Y
    Again, self explanatory. Set it in the future, like Black & White 2. Always makes for a more interesting story. Black 2 and White 2 were basically a completely different game but set in the same region. That was great.

HM Slot
    They have a slot on your Battle Screen for Mega Evolution, wouldn't harm to add a HM Slot. Four battle moves in battle as normal, and out of battle a fifth HM slot that you couldn't use in battle. You could still teach that same HM move in your battle set if you want, but you aren't forced too. Also helps if a Pokemon has 2 or 3 HM Moves.

Years
  • What I wanna see most in order most to not so much
    1. Something... anything done with HM system
    2. Be a prequel ( but not back in the time of kalos wars more like in the time of pro.sycamore lysandre being young trainers )
    3. Pro. Sycamore and lysandre be your rivals.
    4. Returning characters from previous games : blue,red,Giovanni,bill, Wallace, iris,colress,N
    5. Pkmn amie to be a longer and harder process, in exchange for the perks carrying over to your online battles
    6. Super training to actually be faster than normal EV training.
    7. Mega evos:Charizard Z, Mew two Z, Ursaring, Skarmory, Azumarill, Girafarig, Sceptile, Swampert, Metagross, Weavile, Dusknoir, Lopunny, Gastrodon,Accelgor, Escavalier, Reuniculus, Gothorita, Garbodor, Vanilluxe, Scrafty, Braviary, Mandbibuzz, Excadrill!!, Chestnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Pyroar,Diggersby, Meowstic, Malamar, Noivern, Zygarde
    8. 10 to 18 new pkmn or so
    9. More trainers using mega evolution
    10. 4 to 6 new routes and towns
    11. MORE CLOTHES AND HAIRCUTS
    12. shaking grass patches return

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back