• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] What really happened to Ash Ketchum, an anime's end

Did you like "What really happened to Ash Ketchum, an anime's end"?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :(

• It was okay. It needs some work.

• Please don't ever write anything ever again >:(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2015
    Hello, I'm new here.

My FanFic (one I just thought up this morning) is one that can be included in the Anime, and I really hope it gets popular enough for people to want to petition it to be so or ask the writers to do so. I wanted to help with an end to the anime to be a little more parallel with the manga. Please feel free to comment any criticism, edits, commentary, opinions, facts, etc, anything you would like to contribute.

I look forward to hearing your feedback, thank you for your time :)

The story is in the form of phone screenshots because I didn't want it to easily be copy and pasted, but it is rated G or PG; it's very child appropriate. I wanted it to go along with the flow of the anime. I am an AAML supporter; Misty is my favorite <3

Bay

Years
  • Hey! So I'm going to have to close this as you have your story as an attachment instead of posting it here. While I can understand you're afraid of plagiarism, I wouldn't worry about it too much to be honest. Besides that, having your story posted instead of just screenshots I and other readers then can point out some parts (grammar, dialogue, etc) that needs work.

Once you edit your post and have your story posted, let me know and then I'll unclose this thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back