• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow the Hedgehog Fan Club!

Are you a major fan of Shadow the Hedgehog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jolty-kun

Years
Kenshin11212 said:
Yeah. It wouldnt been pretty stupid to have a non-ninento character in an all ninento game. Anyways, I'm joining. Shadow is freakin awesome. I'm gonna get the Shadow the Hedgegog game, if it comes out for PS2. I forgot if it is. I'll go check.
I doubt it o_O;, i'm definately sure its coming out for the GC, anyways, this game is gonna pwn, its coming out in Nov., and has an even better storyline than any other sonic game.. its a 16+, but who gives a crap? XD

Edit:Looks like its coming out for PS2, GC and Xbox

Years
Jolty-Kun said:
I doubt it o_O;, i'm definately sure its coming out for the GC, anyways, this game is gonna pwn, its coming out in Nov., and has an even better storyline than any other sonic game.. its a 16+, but who gives a crap? XD

Edit:Looks like its coming out for PS2, GC and Xbox

I do can't get it then my mum won't let me ??

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
then why are ps2 and X-box getting the sonic games?
i dont remember sonic being sold to nintendo, and im fearly certain it hasn't

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
What!? Sorry but I'm gonna need some hard evidence to believe that.

Years
nintendo never bought sonic
sonic is still sega's characters and SEGA ARE OUT OF TEH CONSOLE BUISNESS after they failed witht the dream cast

Last edited:

Recknin

Banned
Years
ShadowEmperor93 said:
Actually, I do have evidence. Notice how all of the sonic games that have been coming out for the past couple of years are for Nintendo.Yes, I know there are Ps2 and Xbox sonic games. Besides, in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, before the intro movie, the first thing it says is: Licensed by Nintendo. When I played my friend's Sonic Heroes for Ps2 it said Licensed by Nintendo also. But I recently found out that Sega came back. They are making a system called Sega Phantom. It's coming out when Nintendo Revolution comes out.

what no way another sega system thats about the 9th console sega made and
i bet it will fail like the rest

Back