• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
  • Hi I thought this forum had a larger tcg community but I find that it is the complete opposite. I'm a pokemon tcg player from western Canada with a years of experience playing the game both through league/community, tournament and online. I also collect worlds decks from past years so my knowledge of playing the game is larger then my knowledge on any particular card.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

You're from Canada as well? I'm from Ontario myself! Pretty cool stuff~ And yeah, our TCG fanbase is small, but, you'll still be able to discuss the card game with fellow peers here! So don't be shy to visit!

tumblr_inline_n1whx26jEn1qfqvym.gif

Have a wonderful day and I'll be glad to chat with you soon! I'm always here for ya' if you have any concerns!

Years
  • Yeah, our TCG community is quite small and niche. There are many people with an interest in it though, like myself, though I'm not very good at playing the game and mostly just collect the cards for their artwork... haha.

Welcome handel. B] I hope you'll like it here regardless of where you choose to post. It's always really cool to see big Pokémon TCG fans.

Back