• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone : )

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2013
    Hey everyone I'm a animator and a recent lets player I have my own youtube channel were i go as Beavermeida, feel free to search for it. I create a lot of different content and most about pokemon : )

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    For let's plays, (or to post/link to your own), you can check out the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews section.
    You can also put a link to your channel in your signature.

That's it, see ya around. If you have any questions, or need someone to talk to, I'm always here :)

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Hello Beaver! Welcome to PC!

There are many things that you can check out around here to cater to your needs. Or when you are just plain bored, there are lots of things here to kill time. I'd love to see your animations! I guess I'll check it out during my spare time :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and you stick around for a long time!

Years
  • Our wonderful HackDeoxys already pointed you to our Let's Plays forum link, so definitely read the rules to check out what is and isn't allowed there if you're looking to post some videos! And be sure to check out the official forum rules as well. Advertising isn't allowed here on the forum outside your signature so you'll have the best luck by utilizing your signature or exploring around the Let's Plays board. If you're looking to hit 15 posts, just check out the many discussion threads we have all across the forum and remember not to spam. n_n; That's the most important thing to know here; if you're confused about anything at all, just ask myself or another moderator. :)

Oh, almost forgot! Welcome to PokeCommunity BeaverMedia! ♥ I sincerely hope this will be the best forum for you since we're all extremely friendly 'round these parts, plus there are some very nice people to meet. Good luck with your channel and foruming.. we're happy to have you here. Have a great, great time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

Hiya! Welcome to the forum! As said above me, feel free to explore the Let's Play's forum; it's where I moderate, so, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask! I'd love to see what videos you have to share! But yes, again, don't forget to follow the rules, mmkay?

RftA_Ema_Normal_2.gif

I really do hope that you'll meet a lot of new friends, and have amazing times during your stay here in PC! I'm also available for a friendly chat anytime! I also can't wait for your contributions! Enjoy your staaay, and have a good time. <3

Back