• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time to Immerse into the Community

Years
  • Allow me to be self-absorbed for a moment...eherm....
    Glad to be here everyone! Eh, who am I kidding...I'm nervous as heck. You see, I was encouraged by a long time friend to join and give the pokemon community a chance after my long discouragement from it. For some reason, I've always seemed to have a negative outlook on the community ever since it took a competitive foothold rather than what it used to be to me as a kid who started with blue version...I don't expect it to be all flowers and roses to say the least haha.
    See, pokemon got me through a lot of tough times where I could leave my own world as a child. My friend is in the competitive arena of it...so we get into a lot of debates and disagreements. He encouraged me to make new friends rather than avoid the community all together as a result of the new trend. Don't hate me for being wary...
    I intend to play a positive role here and be active so don't expect me to be a jerk haha. I'm excited too after all. You'll probably see me in the RP department a time or two if anything. Plus, I can't wait to make some friends :)
    Anywho, there's my shmeal :D Thanks for having me!

Years
  • Now, you be good now. Or else I'll have to make Caprisha punish you. x3 You'll do fine on here. Trust me. You'll meet nice people. Heck, maybe you won't need to act so dramatic. :P

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Welcome Aerodynas! Glad you're joining the community :) We have a great place here; something for everyone!

Back