• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hoopa

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I don't know if anyone has seen anything about this Ghost/Physic pokemon but I was just on GTS searching for Diancie and came across Hoopa, its an event pokemon but I'm not sure if its just in America and Japan or if everyone can get it (someone let me know) It has something to do with ORAS

If anyone has other news about this mythical pokemon, let us know as this has really caught my interest​

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone has seen anything about this Ghost/Physic pokemon but I was just on GTS searching for Diancie and came across Hoopa, its an event pokemon but I'm not sure if its just in America and Japan or if everyone can get it (someone let me know) It has something to do with ORAS

If anyone has other news about this mythical pokemon, let us know as this has really caught my interest​
    Hoopa is not officially announced or released yet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I don't know if anyone has seen anything about this Ghost/Physic pokemon but I was just on GTS searching for Diancie and came across Hoopa, its an event pokemon but I'm not sure if its just in America and Japan or if everyone can get it (someone let me know) It has something to do with ORAS

Power Save just came out with a new Hoopa Code, I guess. There were messages from people exclaiming how Hoops is suddenly tradeable so my presumption is either Power Save came out with a new code OR the Hoopa Event will be happening soonish. But needless to say, each and every hoop online at the moment is a hack.

Edit: also, when the ORAS demo was hacked, apparently they found coding for Mega Hoopa, so it would make sense that it's event would be coming soon. (heck, maybe it'll be like the Torchic event and will be included in the packaging for ORAS or something via a serial code (since that's the only way Gamefreak distributes pokemon now! ;-p ) or will open up a wifi event the day of release.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Power Save just came out with a new Hoopa Code, I guess. There were messages from people exclaiming how Hoops is suddenly tradeable so my presumption is either Power Save came out with a new code OR the Hoopa Event will be happening soonish. But needless to say, each and every hoop online at the moment is a hack.

I thought it was because the Hoopa's on GTS are level 1and I thought any new event legendary would be at least level 50

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I thought it was because the Hoopa's on GTS are level 1and I thought any new event legendary would be at least level 50

the Jirachi event that came out in May of this year was level 10, as was the Pokebank Celebi. there's no set rule for what level an event pokemon HAS to be, it can be whatever level Gamefreak wants to release it as.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    the Jirachi event that came out in May of this year was level 10, as was the Pokebank Celebi. there's no set rule for what level an event pokemon HAS to be, it can be whatever level Gamefreak wants to release it as.

Ok my bad, I forgot about them and thus saying that when Victini was available it was level 15 (if I remember right)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • There's also Volcanion, which is Fire/Water type and is also still hidden. What these two are is unknown to me. Maybe they live in Hoenn and are Hoenn event Pokemon, and are just included in X and Y for trade compatibility?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Both Diancie and Hoopa can't be found in the GTS. Especially Diancie since that little rock diamond thing is an event-only PKMN and event-only PKMN cannot be deposited nor be traded over the GTS. :/

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Both Diancie and Hoopa can't be found in the GTS. Especially Diancie since that little rock diamond thing is an event-only PKMN and event-only PKMN cannot be deposited nor be traded over the GTS. :/

Technically you could get one over GTS because there's some there, but they're hacked. Same deal with Jirachi and Celebi.

Years
  • As cool as it would be to believe these things exist (I think Serebii has data on them), as we see some people are suggesting they aren't real. But i'm convinced it does exist and is due to come in a future event, probably.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    As cool as it would be to believe these things exist (I think Serebii has data on them), as we see some people are suggesting they aren't real. But i'm convinced it does exist and is due to come in a future event, probably.
    No, Hoopa is certainly real. It just hasn't been officially revealed by Game Freak yet (ya know, like how we all knew about Genesect/Keldeo/Meloetta long before Game Freak came out and said they exist). Of course, until it is officially revealed and distributed, all Hoopas floating around the world are hacks.

Back