• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie night, skype, once a week(plus holidays)

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
  • I figured I'd offer here. Since this isn't discussing any particular film, or anything entertainment-wise, I thought this would be appropriate. Apologies if not! I run a Skype group that does movie days together, mostly anime, and figured I'd offer here because we are watching the third Pokemon movie this week. I made the group with the intention of making people happy(With making new friends, enjoying new movies and spending time with friends), we also play games and whatnot together. So there's that.. xD If anyone is interested, I'd be more than happy to have a more people.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I think this is a pretty cool idea, and I'd be down for it definitely as long as it doesn't require flash player.

How do you plan on doing the stream? It isn't over cam or anything, right? :?

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
  • Sorry Sodum, I wasn't sure! And I think we do use flash players, sadly. We usually have a (safe) video link for our movies, and we do a countdown while in a call to play at the same time. :3

Back