• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Hi. I love pokemon myself, and wanted to join in on the community. The newer games are not my favorite (anything past black and white, but black and white 2 are ok). My favorite types are: ghost, psychic, ice, and dragon. So like I said, I've been playing pokemon forever now, and decided to finally join on the community.

This is the cringiest thing I've ever written, and very embarrassing.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • Hello and welcome! Happy you decided to join the forums! I LOVE those type of pokemon also! (Dragon/Ghost first tho hehe).

What would you say some of your favorite pokemon are?

Reminder to read the rules also!f you ever wanna talk I'm always free. :) Can't wait to see you around the forums!

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • Hello and welcome! Happy you decided to join the forums! I LOVE those type of pokemon also! (Dragon/Ghost first tho hehe).

What would you say some of your favorite pokemon are?

Reminder to read the rules also!f you ever wanna talk I'm always free. :) Can't wait to see you around the forums!

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hi, Qibli, welcome to PC!

That's awesome that you finally decided to join PC!

I've been playing the Pokemon games ever since Pokemon Red / Blue / Yellow, but with Pokemon GO out I'm not sure I'll have time to play Pokemon Sun / Moon haha.

I like Ghost, Ice, and Dragon types too.

Well, see you around!

Years
  • Hi qibli I'm new to the community too... u can call me Mamik...and strangely enough I also love psychic and dragon types..in fact I fell in love with psychic from 1st gen and dragon from 3ed gen...so hope we can v friends..

Do u play hacked ROM's too? If so what's ur favorite hacked ROM so far...

Years
  • Hi Qibli!
    Welcome to PC.
    I hope you find lots of new friends here.
    I have never played a Gen 6 game, & Black 2 is my favourite game so far.
    Ghost & Dragon is one of my Favourite types too.
    Which is your fav. game btw?

Back