• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Silver Ambition - Kanto [M]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
  • I'm sorry, but I'll have to call it quits. I guess I weren't as ready to come back to RP as I thought I was : \ Good luck with the RP none the less! And have fun, friends <3

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • If anyone wants to meet up, I'm open. I'm probably not going to visit his family, so I'd mostly just look to travel with a companion.

Wanna be my fraternal twin, and kil our family in a tragic accident? To elaborate; an accident tht we had nothing to do with, but rather that we read about in our new personal files.

My guy is Dorian W. The mareep.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I was actually looking to avoid the family aspect of the character and play more of a playstyle around avoiding actually seriously hurting people, sorry!

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • I was actually looking to avoid the family aspect of the character and play more of a playstyle around avoiding actually seriously hurting people, sorry!

That's ok. We can still be buddies for a little while though. I could go either way w/ Dorian.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • So... This is still a thing, is it? I'm prepared to write a post (I got an idea of what I would write) but I just want to know how many people are on board.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'm still here and on board with it. I'm just waiting for other activity.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • So... This is still a thing, is it? I'm prepared to write a post (I got an idea of what I would write) but I just want to know how many people are on board.

I'm still here and on board with it. I'm just waiting for other activity.

Im here and on board still as well, just have had a lot of exams and projects due but once this week is done, my free time should open up.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • its my rp so yeah im still interested. ive got a post partly written ive just been sidetracked the past few days but i should have it up sooner rather than later

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My post will be up tonight or tomorrow morning! We just lost a couple people at work so things have been hectic. Catching up now :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • LEMME SEE THEM POSTS!

Also friendly reminder that all known gym leaders and elite 4 members are either dead or on their deathbed in the case of younger ones and have been replaced by younger, more capable people. If you'd like to interact with a gym leader, e4 or seeker just let me know and ill give you details.

Back