• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idea for sequel

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I have been working hard on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in the main forum, and after it is finished, I intend to get Pokemon mystery Dungeon 2 for the DS and write a sequel. I intend for these to be the main characters:

Team Triostar

Terrance/Turtwig-The main protagonist.
    Chimchar/Chip-Turtwig's loyal partner.
    Piplup/Pippi-A friend of Chimchar, becomes Turtwig's friend.

Whaddaya think?

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Whadda I think?

Don't talk about it, write it. Then you'll know what I think. The characters involved are fine as long as they aren't written badly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I'm thinking about writing this stroy right now, because last night I had a really great brainstorn includig the Cogs of Time and the evil Pokemon on the Japenese PMD2 boxes. But I don't have the game's dialogue, and I can't find any translations for Japenese. Basically, I want to find a website that has decoded the Japenese dialogue in PMD2. Do you know any websites?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I think, now that you have created a story based entirely on a game, you should take your own direction with this, and when the game comes out, add some of your own chapters to the main story, so there's more of a mix. :)

Also, it's a bit late now, but I have some ideas for you for a continuation fic of the first Mystery Dungeon, using the same team, but including a Squirtle. :)

PM me for details. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Gee, thanks for the advice.:) I'd like to hear some of your ideas, lilninjapig.

Years
  • Waiting For The Second Pokemon Mystery Game Will Be Too Long C'mon It's In 2008 And For Translations I Don't Think So It's At Any Of The Sites.

Back