• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • Hello everyone! I have been working on a very exciting and new Pok?mon game using RM2K3. The title is Pok?mon Jade, and it will include all Pok?mon, plus Gonbe (hehehe). Anyway, I've been working very hard on this with a friend, but there are still a few things I could use help with. If you want to help just PM me.

Well, here's a few screenies for ya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Those look nice. You might want to fix that ledge under the hero in the third screen. Those are nice sprites in the first two screens, where did those come from? And what's the story behind the game?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • The sprites look nice. Change the background to something more decorative. Having it black just looks boring. Also fix the font.

AbareMax

Years
  • I was waiting for someone to ask me that! The sprites came from Avatar (i will thank him tremendously in the credits of my demo)

Story: You are a young trainer living in the nice quiet village of Harmony Town. One day an exciting event occurs that has the whole town excited. The three greatest Professors in the Pok?mon World have come to the Land of Eaki, because a strange meteor has touched down in the region. Prof. Oak, Elm, and Birch are here to summon you, Akaza to help aid them in their quest for uncovering the mysteries of this meteor....Will you accept the challenge?

Available items in this game:
    The storyline revolves around Deoxys (all 3 forms)

Gonbe will make an appearance

All 387 Pok?mon available (plus any new ones between now and the finishing of the game)

Kamon from G/S/C is in the game, whose name is Akaza (This tells the story of Kamon before he enters Johto. Hopefully I'll make a G/S/C type game through Kamon's Point of View...)

A new region with 8 Badges to collect

Orange Islands

And.....Lighthouse Tournaments! There are four lighthouses scattered across the region of Eaki, where tournaments are held, and some trainers will give up a Pok?mon if they lose...

Team Rocket will make a comeback (Jessie and James XD)

Phew! Well that's all the info I have for right now. I do need help in producing this game such as possibly: a name system, battle system, etc. I will graciously accept any and all help. I hope you like my game, Pok?mon Jade.

AbareMax

Years
  • Phoenix316: I don't know how to change the font...could you tell me how I could do that? It'd be a great help :D

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Wow, this looks like it has potential. You'll need to shape up on your map designing (not my strong point either ;)) because the last screen looked buggy with the cliff thing.

It's great we have so many games! Hah, imagine if we were still clogging up the Other Games forum! :D I hope you maintain your enthusiasm all the way through the project- that's the hardest part.

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks DarkMage31. I'm very excited about making this game. I'll post some more screens soon.

Years
  • Well if anybody is wondering, i'd just make it clear that the battle/trainer sprites was not made, I only do charsets (overworld sprites), and those sprites of Eusine and Kamon looks like the ones Coronis made :confused:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well nice screens. You should fix up the font a little.
    The third screen goes: al ong
    There's a space between the l and the o

Back