• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Field Art

~CreamyChoco~

Happy new year to everyone
Years
  • Hello everyone i just found out a great thing called Field Art you see when you go to a grass patch you encounter a Pokemon? i have discovered An Art where you can encounter what you need here is an example Imagine if there is 3 rows of grass patches under each other now there is a pikachu and a jigglypuff and a raticate the first row will have a
    raticate and the 2nd row will have pikachu and the 3rd row will have a jigglypuff this can be even more than 3 patches
    like on route 3 in pokemon firered got alot of grass patches but to get a jigglypuff from there can you see the 8th trainer that you defeated and had a jigglypuff with it? next to it there is a patch of grass in the left <<< go there and you will encounter a jigglypuff :) i hope i made it clear

Please Note : This Art will not work in caves only in Grass Patches

Edit 1 : GUYS i found out that it works in caves too imagine if you entered diglet cave there well be normal land and a land that looks little dug [like the dugtrio leaving a trace when they move] in that dug area go to it and you will encounter a dugtrio but in normal land it will be a diglet oh and also in rock tunnel the muddy area is just like Grass Patches but different textures :P so it is the same method

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Okay, so what I can glean from this is that you believe that certain Pokemon only show up in certain patches of grass. This is not true, where Pokemon appear depend on how that area is programmed. They don't program each patch seperately. It may feel like you can only meet a certain Pokemon in certain patches, but it's probably just a coincidence. Either that or I don't know what I'm talking about.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Okay, so what I can glean from this is that you believe that certain Pokemon only show up in certain patches of grass. This is not true, where Pokemon appear depend on how that area is programmed. They don't program each patch seperately. It may feel like you can only meet a certain Pokemon in certain patches, but it's probably just a coincidence. Either that or I don't know what I'm talking about.

Yeah just read up on RNG, Random Number Generator but good pattern you noticed :3 xD

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Yeah just read up on RNG, Random Number Generator but good pattern you noticed :3 xD

I'm not sure if this was directed towards me or ~CreamyChoco~
    But I need someone to explain "The Field Art" to me in a cleaner format.

EDIT: I assume "read" is in present tense and not past. If so, I already know how to RNG Abuse. I was just a little confused about what ~CreamyChoco~ was trying to say.

Last edited:
    Back