• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did you meet up with someone from pokecommunity

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
  • I haven't met anyone on PC in real life at least I don't think I have, I don't think anyone else on PC lives in East Auckland except my friend who signed up just so he could play ShinyGold.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've never met anyone I got to know on the Internet.. Because although you really like them; do you always know who they are?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yes I've met two people off of PC in my lifetime. Don't plan to meet anymore.

Lance

I don't think someoen would come to Finland and say hi to me :(

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Omgizzle. No I haven't. :[ I don't plan on it any time soon, unless someone just lives in the same town as I do.

Edit: And TB ditched me in Orlando.

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • nah no nope never no how YET. iam for sure meeting up with matthew drumershuffle. i wouldn't mind meeting up with greta if she ever comes to her senses and is not annoying... and for a while i had a plan to meet up with kylie-chan and live happily ever after but well eff that, never have i seen such broken dreams.
    ;]

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Uhh... not yet, but I may meet Illuminati at some point, as we only live about a half an hour from each other. Other than that.. Well, I've always wanted to meet Ryan and TB, so if I ever go to Florida I may get the chance. But I'd love to meet any and all of you! Hit me if you're ever in Michigan (but honestly... it's Michigan, why would you come here?).

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I've met up with several people, yeah :O In May of last year I went up to an anime convention and met up with Lightning, SonicThrust, Relyt (w/e your name is), Karli, and Scarlet Lynn (lmao I have no idea what their usernames are now ;;). Our group kept on losing track of each other so I spent most of the day with Lightning and SonicThrust instead XD

This May I went back up to that same convention and got to hang out with Ausaudriel, Lightning, SonicThrust, parallelines, and Kura <3 omg that was so much fun, I miss them so much ;~; I'll be going back up to see Lightning, SonicThrust, and Kura again in a few weeks or so.

Annnnd Arcanine lives pretty close to me, and we've been trying to plan to meet up at a theme park or something but it hasn't been working so far XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I'll meet with Starchild and marry her after i finish my uni studies,or if i can without altering them,earlier =D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I've only met up with one PCer, Mika. <3 (which is surprising, seeing as TB, Derk, and Limey are pretty much next door)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yea, once, with a guy. It was good, way beyond my normal real life social experience. The chemistry was higher then what I could even imagine in my everyday settings. I almost didn't want to go back...

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Never did, I only know one other person obsessed with pokemon and I'm not sure if he even comes here. It is pretty much a one in a million chance just because of the town I live in.

Back