• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I'm guessing the rival is the person in the story who you team tag with. If it is, then how's the rival's starter suppose to have a type that is stronger than yours when they recieve their starter before you and you get ]to chose out of 3 with him already having one? Anyways, looks great! What's the rival's personallity?

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • It looks pretty good, though the female trainer's backsprite looks a little funny.
    Have you thought of a fire type starter yet? Because if you haven't then why don't you do a fire cat.
    If it is, then how's the rival's starter suppose to have a type that is stronger than yours when they recieve their starter before you and you get ]to chose out of 3 with him already having one?
    They did that in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions

~Night

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    It looks pretty good, though the female trainer's backsprite looks a little funny.
    Have you thought of a fire type starter yet? Because if you haven't then why don't you do a fire cat.

They did that in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions

~Night
    Well, it actually didn't show when they recieved it. Though, in Ryushin's game the rival asks you to battle with him and then hands you the bag when you tell him. If he was going to battle the grunts you would guess he would already have pokemon. Maybe the guy is the assistant like in dppp; I mean the character mentioned in the story.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Well, it actually didn't show when they recieved it. Though, in Ryushin's game the rival asks you to battle with him and then hands you the bag when you tell him. If he was going to battle the grunts you would guess he would already have pokemon. Maybe the guy is the assistant like in dppp; I mean the character mentioned in the story.

Yeah you got it right he is Professor Laurel's assistant so that is the reason why he is helping her.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Between the New Poke center, and the art of the Trainers? Very nice job. I like how they look, and I like the Poke center, but why Is it so big?...also on a more futuristic note for it...instead of stairs, why not put little pads that you step on that bring you up to the next level?

Anyway keep it up! ;)

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    This Poketch 2.0 has me interested. What does it do?

ryushin5

Years
  • This Poketch 2.0 has me interested. What does it do?

well the poketch 2.0 has many new features in that allow the player to get through certain obstacles for example you will be excepting missions every now and then by a company called Mercury Inc. this company is responisble for many of the futures technology and every now and then they pick a trainer to help them test out new features in the game like for example there will be this feature were you can use some kind laser to cut down trees

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Why call it poketch 2.0 when 200 years has passed, and other versions of the poketch may of been create during that time?

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    well the poketch 2.0 has many new features in that allow the player to get through certain obstacles for example you will be excepting missions every now and then by a company called Mercury Inc. this company is responisble for many of the futures technology and every now and then they pick a trainer to help them test out new features in the game like for example there will be this feature were you can use some kind laser to cut down trees

Thats a pretty neat feature, consider me a supporter!!!

ryushin5

Years
  • Thats a pretty neat feature, consider me a supporter!!!

Cool and I am glad to have you as a supporter. :D

Also I am also looking for a new trainer spriter because my old spriter had to quit so who ever is willing to help send me a PM.

Last edited:

ryushin5

Years
  • Thanks guys well update time
    sillhoutteka2.png
    here is a silhoutte of a legendary in my game if someone can guess exactly what it is I will post a vid of the beginning of the game here there is one condition those who have seen it already can't say nothing. :P Good luck!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Good. I think it was a...
    Flying type. A rainbow bird? Or a sky bird?
    I think its in blue colour.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    It's a fish! Jk, and ignore my post all you guessers! Anyways, I'm a member. :(
    I like the guesses so far considering there's only 1 so far. Ryushin what do they have to guess about it. Color? Animal? Name? lol.

ryushin5

Years
  • It's a fish! Jk, and ignore my post all you guessers! Anyways, I'm a member. :(
    I like the guesses so far considering there's only 1 so far. Ryushin what do they have to guess about it. Color? Animal? Name? lol.
    Animal basically and also color if they want that will give them bonus points :D

Back