• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    Hi everyone my name is Charlie! I am a huge pokemon fan and came across the site by accident but it looks pretty epic! I come from the UK and although I love pokemon I've not really watched any of the new generations but have played the games. My favourite pokemon is probably Wigglytuff (WEIRD CHOICE I KNOW!) I am also a huge WWE fan (I AM A GEEK!). Anyway glad to be here looks fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooh, I watch a lot of the WWE too; who's your favourite wrestler? Hm, I'm kinda undecided at the moment but I do love the pop from Daniel Byran! At any rate, nice to meet you Charlie; I'm Dragon. :D

And no worries, Wigglytuff is pretty spontaneous! Especially from Mystery Dungeon; he was great, ahaha. If you need help, ask anyone roaming around that forum and they'll be happy to help you! There are lots of friendly people with forum knowledge here. ♥ I do hope you enjoy yourself! Don't be shy to ask questions at any time, and I'm always available for either that or casual conversation. Have a wonderful staaaay~!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    Yeah i like Daniel as well! Also in love Dolph Ziggler just a shame the divas division is pretty poor! Glad you think so! Thanks for the help and welcome. I think I'll just have a nosy round first of all

Years
  • Not a weird choice at all. :D; I love Wigglytuff, though Clefairy is probably my favorite of the generation 1 pink Pokemon. Welcome welcome, Charlie! Good to have you aboard.

There are plenty of awesome Pokemon fans to meet here so you're sure to enjoy your time.. fingers crossed you'll stick around. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat about pretty much anything and have a blast!

Years
  • Awww Wigglytuff is really cute, so you actually have good taste there! Welcome to PC as well Charlie, and I hope you are having a great time today.

Like what the two staff members above me already said, there's so much you can do here and of course there's so many Pokemon fans around as well! Making friends and getting involved in what topics you like will absolutely be a blast plus as Dragon said, there's always someone who can help you when you need it, and a good way to start off would be to consider signing up for a mentor in the Adoption Center. You'll not only have a potential first friend, but you'll also learn so much about the forums!

Anyways, I'm always open for a visitor message if you ever want to talk and I hope you have a great weekend and a really awesome Valentine's Day as well.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    Never even saw these replies! Just want to say thanks for responding guys and I've just bought Pokemon Y today (no idea about new pokemon really!) so should be fun and I cannot wait to start.

Back