• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoey-New to the site Vetran trainer

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I came across this great site while looking for new roms for the pokemon Games. I've been a major fan of Pokemon sice the original red and blue and have been impressed with each new relase and/or remake they have come up with. And the fan made hackes are wonderful and breath new life into the older games.

Favorite pokemon games
    X and Y

Alpha Sapphire

Pokemon Crystal

Favorite Hacks
    Pokemon Sweet version
    Pokemon Moemon
    all thee others are wonderful as well. they give a Trainer plenty to do and plenty to train

GOTTA CATCH"EM All

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hey there Zoey, welcome to PC! If you came here to enjoy yourself, don't have any worries, it will sure happen!

Pokemon X and Y is one of my favourite pokemon games, just not my favourite game. I like it very much, and I enjoy it alot. I'm not really into hacks, but I'm sure there are many hacks that are enjoyable!

Again, welcome to PC!

Years
  • I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, since there's tons to do here. Such a pleasure to meet you here today, Zoey! How's everything on your end of things?

I'm enjoying both X/Y and OR/AS so great to see you love them too. I tend to switch between the two just so I don't get bored, even if I find it hard going back to X/Y after getting used to the new OR/AS features. If you came here to look for great hacks to download and play you're in for a treat over in the ROM Hacking section's Hacks Studio board. Lots of variety there so hopefully something tickles your fancy.

I'm sure that will keep you busy, along with everything else that's on offer since you'll love the topics floating around and maybe you'll even make a new friend or two. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    thanks for the welcome. ive been playing and downloading a lot of hacks and the regular pokemon games this winter. living on the east coast getting out isnt really an optioon during these months. Sites like this make it bearable though

Years
  • OR/AS are amazing! Glad you love them because I do too. 280 hours and counting wahey. :D Though X and Y are also lovely - just started an unevolved challenge on my copy of X. Great to meet you and welcome to PC, Zoey!

But yeah.. east coaster here too. It's snowing like crazy outside and I have to go out to get my brother from school in a few hours. So not looking forward to it. 8[ Have a good time here and please do stick with us! We'd love to have you.

Back