• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    To give you an idea of what an underwater Numel looks like for the pokemon hunt I'm talking about..
    I made an Underwater Numel for your hunt.
    I know it's not as great as yours but feel free to improve it.

numelwater.png

Just sharing my ideas for your game because I know it will be an amazing game.

God Bless with your game.
    a underwater numel is a superb idea:) I like

Holy hell.. The new sprites are fantastic!
    I was hoping Meteor bagon would be epic, but yours is even better!
    thx fish it was your idea though

great updates bro the fakes are great i like the ice/alien and electric/flying one

map's great too well done ;)

i like the meteorite bagon gonna have that one

Great work

~kian
    hey bro and yea I want one too lol... But my fav one is Invulopass:) the probopass evo

Astounding, Alex, simply astounding! The Meteor Bagon family is the pinnacle of your sprites as of yet. The other Fakemon look spectacular! And the map is very-well made. Can't wait to see more :)
    Thx pichu I like your avatar lol:) currently working on team infinity

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    You just get better and better.
    Being good at art is really a virtue for a game developer.

I really like the meteor bagon and the new gym leader.
    thx man and Im not that good im trying to get good though

Well, Alex, I think things are coming along very nicely. Are we gonna see some screenies soon?
    yea that what I really need:) im will show screenies of the beginning of game soon etc

Everything here is great All the Fakemon are excellent. My favorite is actually the Magikarp evolution. I have been watching this thread for a while and forgot to post. I hope you do finish this project.
    thx for support I will finish this game.. because i dont wanna let u guys down

Last edited:

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    If you need any help, I have a bunch of ideas. I just can't put them in my game.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    O_O

You, sir, are amazing. Meteor Bagon FTUEW.

I actually thought of a Fakemon concept, but the Kiwi thing is way too close. Ooh! Sudden brainstorm: a Water-Steel type submarine~esque Pokemon that was made like Porygon in a lab for undersea study. Also, there could be a Water-Alien type. Maybe something similar to a Sando Aqua Monster (the HUGE fish creature in Star Wars Episode I that ate the smaller one.) I was just thinking that, if you could manage it, you could do an undersea hunt or something. IDK. I just love the idea of being underwater in a Pokemon game. It is such a great prospect for so many things, like GENUINE treasure hunts, Research missions, capture missions, etc. Anyway, let me know what you think. ;)
    yea i was gonna have underwater in the game.. and I always liked that stupid big fish on starwars that ate that glowing little fish. good ides man

If you need any help, I have a bunch of ideas. I just can't put them in my game.
    you can offer me any ideas you want:)

Last edited:

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    One idea for your ledgendary hunt is Melted Registeel. Ill post more detail later. I have to eat dinner.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    good to see an update (its about time! XD) and i just noticed i dont think you ever said what all the field moves (like HMs) are going to be in this i hope dive is in this game

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    One idea for your ledgendary hunt is Melted Registeel. Ill post more detail later. I have to eat dinner.

I actually suggested that a while back. I was thinking a melted Registeel, a shattered Regice, and an eroded Regirock. They all maybe have a dualtype of Fire, Fighting, and Water, respectively. Also, I'm glad someone actually knew what I was talking about. I kinda felt like a Star Wars nerd there.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I actually suggested that a while back. I was thinking a melted Registeel, a shattered Regice, and an eroded Regirock. They all maybe have a dualtype of Fire, Fighting, and Water, respectively. Also, I'm glad someone actually knew what I was talking about. I kinda felt like a Star Wars nerd there.
    Yea I remember when you said that... I will make them and dedicate them to you.. also yea its funny because kingdom hearts is alot like starwars lol. Xehanort using light sabers lol

good to see an update (its about time! XD) and i just noticed i dont think you ever said what all the field moves (like HMs) are going to be in this i hope dive is in this game
    oh yea man every hm will be in there but im debating on makeing new ones.. also im thinking about having 3 secret gyms

ok my freind enjoy dinner lol

Last edited:

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I think its kind of funny how if you look back like ten pages ago hunts were popping up everywhere and now it's died down tremendously(sp?) ideas were just washed away in the turbulence of ideas

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I think its kind of funny how if you look back like ten pages ago hunts were popping up everywhere and now it's died down tremendously(sp?) ideas were just washed away in the turbulence of ideas
    yea i noticed that too lol. but hey if people have ideas they will post... but its funny if you look back about 10 pages its like a maelstrom of ideas

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    wow, you haven't posted in a while, and now all of a sudden, you blow people away with ur awesome stuff. as for the smell, it would be sorta pike gyrados. Its electric and flying, but cannot learn flying type moves (other than stuff like drill peck). It has immunity to ground due to their ability to jump (which is sort of like flying as doduo and dorio are also flying types). anyways, u havin fun lately man? when I reinstal photoshop (havent gottem to it) I'll start posting sugimori arts (my dad got me a wacom tablet yesterday!!!) so many thnx to my dad, and for the next 2 minutes, ANDINTOR OUT

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Ok, since my Regi ideas have already been said I will post some new ones.

Ledgendaries

Twisted Celebi
    Reward:???
    I was sitting in my house watching TV when all of a sudden a Celebi appeared in the room. It started breaking things and then pushed me over and ran. That Celebi has a twisted heart and needs so be stopped.

Overweight Mew
    I was sitting on a hill watching the sunset when I suddnly noticed a Mew in the bushes. It couldn't fly because it was too heavy. When it tried to walk, it tripped and rolled down the hill. I need a kind trainer to catch this Mew and get it back into shape.

Broken Latias
    I was walking out of the Pokemon Center when I saw an injured Latias float by. It was moving slowly and kept falling. I felt so sorry for the poor creature. When I tried to get close to it, it ran away. Please help this Latias.

Burning Shaymin
    I was picking flowers when I noticed a fire in the middle of them. I went to go put it out when it ran and lit the rest of my flowers on fire. It went into the woods. I am nervous it will set it on fire. Please stop it.

Non-Ledgendaries

Flying Diglett
    I was riding my bike when I saw a shadow overhead. I looked up and saw a Diglett with wings! As crazy as it sounds, it is true. I must have this Pokemon. Please catch it.

Spiked Silcoon and Cascoon
    Reward: ???
    I was looking for wild Pokemon in the forest when I stepped on a Silcoon with spikes on it. I fell back and landed on a spiked Cascoon. They were painful but so cool. I must have them. Please can some trainer catch them for me.

That is all I can think of right now. Sadly I have know sprites for you and I left the reward balnk since I don't know what you would want for them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    i dont think we want that many legendary hunts just like one or two (dont wanna overdose). I cant really picture a flying diglet unless it was on a cloud instead of the ground, and arent silcoon and cascoon already spiked?

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    i dont think we want that many legendary hunts just like one or two (dont wanna overdose). I cant really picture a flying diglet unless it was on a cloud instead of the ground, and arent silcoon and cascoon already spiked?
    Your probably right on the ledgendaries.
    Silcoon and Cascoon are aready spiked, but I meant like coated in metal with longer spikes. Sorry for not being clear on that.
    For Diglett, it is confusing to explain, mainly because we don't know what his feet look like, but imagine the feet on him, then wings on him. That is why the trainer wants it. He has never seen somethin like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey guys here are some sprites I made for the game:

Octopuny (water):
    Papopus.png

Occupus (water/ psychic):
    Occupus.png

I will never be as good as alex, and I'm a bit rusty. keep in mind that this is my first attempt at DP shading.

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • I just thought of an idea. An evo for Munchlax. One being a regular Snorlax, the other one being a skinny, full of energy kinda Pokémon.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Sorry about that, Gale. I wasn't meaning anything. Just remembering. I actually like the Shaymin and Celebi idea, though. The Shaymin could be like the fabled burning bush. The Celebi could be like its movie counterpart when captured with the hunter ball. Ahh, sweet memories.

As for the crack about KH, I see what you're saying.

Spoiler:

Edit: @ cadgod: I like the Munchlax evo idea. I'd call it Jerrlax (for Jerry the Subway guy.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back