• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Hey, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog on Pokemon (which can be seen in my signature).
Basically, what I have been doing is going around to a bunch of Pokemon shops asking whether they have any extra eggs that no one has claimed that I could give away as prizes on my blog (of course I would give a shout out to you for your hard work with these eggs).
Now, I also read in your rules their are no egg trades but was not sure if that meant you do not give eggs or that you do not want eggs. Anyways, as the largest Pokemon store on this forum I have to ask whether you are interested in donating some eggs, let me know whatever you decide and thanks for your time.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog on Pokemon (which can be seen in my signature).
Basically, what I have been doing is going around to a bunch of Pokemon shops asking whether they have any extra eggs that no one has claimed that I could give away as prizes on my blog (of course I would give a shout out to you for your hard work with these eggs).
Now, I also read in your rules their are no egg trades but was not sure if that meant you do not give eggs or that you do not want eggs. Anyways, as the largest Pokemon store on this forum I have to ask whether you are interested in donating some eggs, let me know whatever you decide and thanks for your time.

I would love to get you some eggs for this, how many would you like please??

And that does mean that I don't want them in a trade, not that I don't give them!!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Wow... I was not sure if you would reply or not but I'm glad you did. As for the number of eggs... as many as you are willing to part with. Thanks so much!

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Do you only give away the 4th Gen. and older shiny pokes or do you do giveaways for 5th Gen. too?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
hey i was looking for a event mewtwo. i have many things to offer you. shiny chimchar, riolu or rotom. i have a few flawless as well. i have dw female gilgar and eevee(shiny). let me know. ive need the mewtwo for my gym. thanks :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Do you only give away the 4th Gen. and older shiny pokes or do you do giveaways for 5th Gen. too?
I only give away the 4th gen. but I trade on both 4th and 5th!!
hey i was looking for a event mewtwo. i have many things to offer you. shiny chimchar, riolu or rotom. i have a few flawless as well. i have dw female gilgar and eevee(shiny). let me know. ive need the mewtwo for my gym. thanks :)
I have an event mewtwo, let me see if I got this right, you have DW gligar and DW eevee??

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
What time do you usually get on here?? And are you trading 4th or 5th??

I am usually on here anywhere between 10:30am and 9:00pm Eastern time, and I am trading 5th gen, let me know what time is good for you and we can set up a meet. Thanks!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but do you happen to IV breed Pokemon?

Years
Hi RNC,
Can I ask you for a strange service?
Could you possibly help me transfer an EVd, near flawless Salamence from gen 4 to gen 5? (i.e. do you have two DSs?)
I can offer you a clone of it or of anything else I might have.
I would be very grateful if you could :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, meet you in there as soon as I put that i n my palpad!!

EDIT: Use the 1st white fc and it will be a few minutes, I have to play the transfer game!!

Last edited:
Back