• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire emblem: character discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
Years
  • Hey, which of the fire emblem characters (from the original GBA game and sacred stones, i would do path of radiance, but i haven't beaten it as to not spoil who i get or not) Hope i get all of them, here we go:
    FIRE EMBLEM
    Lyn
    Hector
    Eliwood
    Sain
    Kent
    Florina
    Will
    Dorcas
    Serra
    Erk
    Rath
    Matthew
    Nils
    Lucius
    Wallace
    Marcus
    Lowen
    Rebecca
    Bartre
    Oswin
    Guy
    Priscilla
    Raven
    Canas
    Dart
    Fiora
    Legault
    Ninian
    Isadora
    Heath
    Geitz
    Hawkeye
    Pent
    Louise
    Karel
    Harken
    Farina
    Nino
    Jaffar
    Vaida
    Karla
    Renault
    Athos
    SACRED STONES
    Ephraim
    Erika
    Amelia
    Duessel
    Forde
    Franz
    Gilliam
    Kyle
    Seth
    Dozla
    Garcia
    Gerik
    Innes
    Neimi
    Ross
    Colm
    Joshua
    Marisa
    Rennac
    Artur
    Ewan
    Knoll
    L'Arachel
    Lute
    Moulder
    Natasha
    Saleh
    Cormag
    Syrene
    Tana
    Vanessa
    Myrrh
    Tethys
    BLEH!! hope i got all of them, correct me if i missed one. Oh fine, i'll throw in a few path of radiance charaters: Ike, Titania, Greil(though you never use him), Shinon, Gatrie, Mist, Rolf, Soren, Ilyana(i think), Mia, Oscar, umm(i forget the name of the pegasus knight, the first one you get), Boyd. DON'T ADD ANYMORE UNLESS I NOTIFY SO!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Actually, we already have an all-encompassing Fire Emblem thread in this forum; it really cleans up all the polls and topics about it that we'd otherwise have in here, so if you want to talk about your favorite characters or ask people who their favorite characters are, simply go here.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back