• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEED HELP ..

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    My bf is a huge pokemon card collector and i know nothing of pokemon collecting aside from the general knowledge from the old pokemon shows.

I was thinking of buying the following collection "Pokemon Mega Metagross EX Premium Collection" which includes the following,

okémon Mega Metagross EX Premium Collection
    Add a super-awesome competitor to your Pokémon deck
    Includes:
    A never-before-seen foil card featuring Shiny Mega Metagross-EX!
    A never-before-seen foil card featuring Shiny Metagross-EX!
    A special edition playmat inspired by Shiny Mega Metagross
    8 Pokémon TCG booster packs to expand your collection
    A foil oversize card featuring Mega Metagross-EX
    A cool Pokémon coin featuring Metagross
    A bonus code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
    Dimensions: Pokémon-card sized and beyond'

can anybody tell me if this is a good addition to a pokemon collection? if not what would a savy pokemon card collector enjoy?

Thanks,

Years
  • It'd be a good addition for many collectors, though if he's as into it as you say he is, he might already have it, or have no interest in it because it might not fall into the types of cards he prefers to collect.

And it's worth noting there are several types of Pokemon Card collectors. There are those who collect everything. There are those who collect to play. There are also those who only collect from a specific era. The first two types would probably be happy with this box if it wasn't something they already had. The third type has a much higher chance of not liking this box as a gift. Try to figure out which type he is.

Reactions: Fil
    Back