• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Real World (OOC) Rated T

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    What would happen if Pokemon were in the real world...

Rotating_earth_(large).gif

In the world of Pokemon, a lot of things don't make sense. How do people get money? What are there last names? Where's the government? How are there 20 million frickin Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys? Well, that's all being thrown away.

In this RP, it will be like the real world. You have to earn money, or be a kid. There's government, politics, pro-battling. Your path will be decided by you.

In a futuristic world, many things are unneeded. Cars, planes, and even clean water sources. Many things are from Pokemon.

This is a large Sandbox rp, you get to help develop the plot. I will try to help the plot move along and try to throw in some twists.

These are the new continents.
    Spoiler:

Pro League
    This will show the advancement in the Pro-League and how you have to make your way to the top.
    Spoiler:

I may seem like lots of attention has been drawn to Pro-Battling which it has but that is just like today's pro sports and celebrities. I figured I'd list many other things that you can choose to do.

Spoiler:

Those are just the ones off the top of my head. But, be creative! Come up with a job that you could do that people wouldn't think of!

APPLICATION

Name: First and last, middle is optional
    Hometown: City(Make it up), Continent
    Education: Optional
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearance: i.e. hair color, eye color, common facial impression, mood given off.
    History: Your family, info about yourself, personal things, etc.
    Personality Traits:
    Pokemon: You start with one. It must be an unevolved Pokemon.
    Pokemon Moves: Unlimited amount. Separate moves by primary, secondary, finishing, and last resort. Keep it reasonable and make sure they are all early moves. Tm moves, egg moves, and tutor moves are perfectly acceptable.
    Pokemon Ability: Keep it reasonable
    Nickname: Optional

Everybody will start with $100. It will cost you $15 for a normal day of eating, sleeping, and breathing. Other events will require you to pay extra money. Say you want to go meet Sammy for lunch. $1 gas and $4 extra for the meal. This would mean it would cost you $20 that day. But, if you had a Pokemon capable of transportation, it would be $19. You can go 3 days without having enough money to support yourself, and then it is game over. There will be monthly costs for rent and anything of the like.

Rules
    1. All of the normal rules you see around here. Bunnying, godmodding, etc.
    2. Keep it rated T. If you don't it may result in being kicked out.
    3. Please do not ask for me to reserve you a spot. I'm letting whoever wants to be in in. You are welcome to post in progress sign-ups though.
    4. Everybody starts from the bottom of their chosen occupation. Do not ask to start as the leader of a huge organization.
    5. BE ACTIVE. Failure to post in one week will put you on suspension in your job. Two weeks results in demotion or being fired. If you will be inactive make sure you pm or vm me and let me know.
    6. If there is something that I'm missing, which I probably am, make sure to put it in the OOC thread.

Participants:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • My boring placeholder:

Name: First and last, middle is optional
    Hometown: City(Make it up), Continent
    Education: Optional
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearance: i.e. hair color, eye color, common facial impression, mood given off.
    History: Your family, info about yourself, personal things, etc.
    Personality Traits:
    Pokemon: You start with one. It must be an unevolved Pokemon.
    Pokemon Moves: Unlimited amount. Separate moves by primary, secondary, finishing, and last resort. Keep it reasonable and make sure they are all early moves. Tm moves, egg moves, and tutor moves are perfectly acceptable.
    Pokemon Ability: Keep it reasonable
    Nickname: Optional

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • Looks fun.

Name: professor Perry
    Hometown: Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.A.
    Education: a lot
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 180
    Appearance
    History
    Personality
    Pokemon information.

My reservation. I hope this rp takes off, it's good idea.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    This looks AWESOME! Will start working on my SU, because I DEFINITELY want in on this!

EDIT: Here's my SU (followed your format for level of detail etc, but if more is required, please let me know and I'll work on it!)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    That's awesome! I can't wait! Looks like an awesome RP, so hopefully it can start up soon! :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Can't wait to start this!

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Should clear this up. Forgot to post about H3ll's post, we're using the locations described in the main post. That would be Huna, Jaborran, Pyratine, Plarine, and Drarine. I'm allowing everyone to make up their own city within.

So if you change your locations it will be all good. You may also want to get rid of the greater sign in the age. It's just a little confusing.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2015
    Work in progress, great idea.
    Spoiler:

Back