• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unknown Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
  • Pokemon Unknown Force start at Coastal Town.With a young girl/boy start her pokemon journey through Laphia.Return back to all other region in the pokemon world.The evil Repulbic has take over the pokemon world it up to you to save it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, you'll at least need a couple of screens to keep the thread open. Anywya, good luck.

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Pics

I fogot to puts some pic in here.Everything is being redone.
    pokemon6sa.png

pokemon28zd.png

untitled25vw.png

untitled35ww.png

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • there's an edit button for something. and the rules say a good storyline and at least 2 pictures, so a better storyline would help and another picture was well, as for all region you are gonna need some good plot or everyone is gonna get bored of going through all regions again.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sorry, but that image is not good at all. It looks rushed, and it can obviously be put together better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    honestly your maps are pretty plain.
    and on this map
    pokemon28zd.png

where it shows the opening to the cave, you reaslly need to take that out or change the color of the dorr oppening.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    You obviously once again just opened up rpgmaker xp and started doing stuff. You have to actually get some work done, like maybe an intro, and the first town, before you decide to post up a project. You clearly needed more time on this, and didn't put the effort. Take a look at some other screens around here and use them as examples( But dont copy them) I know you are a beginner, but still. Do a little more effort into your games so they could come out on top.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    i agree with everyone else you oviously rushed the whole thing and then posting it in this post if i were you i would either practice your mapping skills or get someone else to map for you in that case youll have to give them credit

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Updates

We redone the maps a differents ways.Still working on battle style of the game. We can't show snapshot right now because of lack work on the maps.

The New Feature

30 New pokemon
    New region
    Combining storys
    New teams
    Battle style

Maybe be in the game

Marry
    New set of characters
    catching pokemon
    Hidden extra
    New Quest
    Sub Quest
    Snapshot
    etc.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years

dude......

you really need 2 improve your mapping!
    and dont go quitting games the restarting them

I dont even know whats the storyline!
    Wait you havent posted one in!

someone should really close this!

Years
  • I've told you before, and I'll tell you again. You need to follow the requirements set in the rules, which you have not.
    Even if this thread is a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back