• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'99

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    Hi all!

I am new to the PokeCommunity. I joined because some may say I am a Pokemon gamer in the closet. I have been playing since 1999 when I was a kid. I am more of an old school gamer. Rocking the Gen I, II and III. I hope to enjoy myself here and look around, troll a little, debate and just be a welcoming friendly member!

Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been playing Pokémon since around that time, too; it's good to see a fellow old-time follower! Haha.

Which game did you initially start off with? For me, it was Blue version, which my father had given me as a Christmas present. I've loved each and every second when I had started playing; I simply couldn't drop the console, sadly. It was a great title all-around, in my opinion.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, Ash! Hope you enjoy all the time you spend with us on here, and have fun. Please stick as much as you can; hopefully, we'll see each other around!

Years
  • I've been into Pokemon since the whole thing started as well, and I'm still a fan today. Anyways, great to see another veteran Pokemon fan such as yourself, Ash!

So you really enjoyed the old-school generations, coincidentally all of which have their own remakes now. I do wonder if you played the newer stuff though, they can actually be just as fun and enjoyable albeit with more anti-frustration. I'm currently hooked on Alpha Sapphire right now, currently going on a catching spree since getting the National Dex. Hopefully I can soon get around to the Elite Four and the Delta Episode which are looking to be epic.

I hope you can find enough time in your schedule to see all the sights of this awesome community, and if you ever need any help we always have someone who can assist you whenever you need it! I'll be seeing you around soon!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiiii! I've been playing since around that to; Gen 1 were pretty sweet games, huh? I remember playing pokemon with some friends from elementary class; those were really cool times. <33

Anywho, it's really great that you've joined us! Pleasure to meet you, too! Buuut maybe skip the troll stuff, teehee. I do look forward on conversing with you and getting to know you soon! Have a blast, and if you need a hand, feel free to ask. :3

Have a great day! Cheers to you too~ ^^

Back