• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Hello Guys are Ary and are new to this forum.
    I enrolled in this forum English although being Italian I have not so much mastery in the language (So excuse me if I'm wrong a few words).
    I'm very good indeed as trainer lot at competitive level of ORAS.
    In addition they are also a hacker fact I'm making a project of Italian Pokemon.
    I have nothing else to say really (For the moment I noticed the backsprite and overworld sprite of un'hack rom forum: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter [Aethestode].
    In fact I asked if I could use them to developers for my project.
    For the rest I hope to find myself well here.
    Bye

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity Ary. n~n Good to have you aboard. I'm sure you'll pick up on a lot of English if you were to stick around and get involved.. it's good practice, after all, right? [:

Good luck on your hacking projects! I'm not a hacker myself so I can't help out but you're sure to find a lot of help here given how active our ROM Hacking category is. Personally I prefer to play hacks rather than make them, but it's always motivating seeing how hard the hackers here work to create something amazing for everyone.

Enjoy your time and hope you'll stick around! Don't be afraid to give the staff members a poke if you need help.

Years
  • And hello to you, Ary! I know it can be hard to perfect your English skills, but you will pick up on so many new words as you continue posting around, and don't worry we have others who aren't so great with English either so it's all okay.

I'm sadly terrible at hacking so not much I can assist with in terms of the ROM Hacking boards but I'm sure you'll still enjoy the section nonetheless. Like what Sheep said, our ROM Hacking section is very active so you're certain to get the help you need with whatever hacking questions you have, and hopefully with the right assistance you should be on the way to eventually making a great hack yourself.

Good luck with everything and I hope to see you around the forums! Enjoy your stay.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome aboard, buddy! It's all right, I wouldn't suggest worrying about that; as stated earlier, hanging around English forums like this will definitely help improve yourself on the language.

That sound interesting; what's the hack primarily focusing on, if you don't mind me asking? As in, what is the plot based on? I used to be a hacker myself, but had eventually stopped as I found certain aspects of it to be rather difficult, especially scripting. I wish I hadn't done that, though; surely would have improved if I'd continued.

Hope you have a fun and enjoyable stay here, Ary. Please feel free to drop a message on my profile if you wish to have some chat with somebody; I'm always up for that!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum!

Your not alone in liking hacks. We have a huge section dedicated to hacking and its really active! There you can find hacks to play by our creative members, and find the tools and resources needed to help out with your own hack! Check it out, I am sure you will love it there. I tried to make a hack once, its a lot of fun but a lot of work haha.

Anyway, hope to see you around!

Back