• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat Fight: Rank the Felines of Pokemon

Years
  • Rank each (non-ambiguous) kitten line by favorite to least favorite, divide groups by non-evolved and evolved forms.
    This is a tough one personally since I like all of these pokemon!
    meowth.gif
    VS.
    tumblr_inline_ndys8dpC8F1so6ef2.gif
    VS.
    403.gif
    VS
    431.gif
    VS
    509.gif
    VS.
    677.gif
    VS
    667.gif

Kittens: Skitty > Purrloin > Shinx > Meowth > Espurr > Litleo > Glameow
    Big Cats: Liepard > Pyroar(m) > Luxray > Persian > Meowstic(f) > Delcatty > Pyroar(f) > Purrugly > Meowstic (m)​

Years
  • One of the hardest questions you can ever ask...

Kittens: Skitty > Purrloin > Meowth > Espurr > Glameow > Shinx > Litleo
    Big Cats: Delcatty > Meowstic(f) > Meowstic (m) > Persian > Liepard > Pyroar(m) > Purrugly > Luxray > Pyroar(f))

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    kittens: skitty > purrloin > espurr > glameow > meowth > litleo > shinx
    big cats: delcatty > meowstic (♀) > meowstic (♂) > liepard > persian > purugly > luxray > pyroar (♂) > pyroar (♀)

Years
  • Kittens: Litleo > Skitty > Meowth > Espurr > Shinx > Glameow > Purrloin
    Cats: Pyroar ♂ > Meowstic ♂ > Meowstic > Persian > Delcatty > Pyroar ♀ > Liepard > Luxray > Purrugly

If they aren't my favorite Kalosian Pokemon, Litleo/Pyroar are easily in my top 3. Both Meowstic are pretty good too, even if I've only used them sparingly. Before the 6th gen came around though, I hadn't paid much attention to the cat Pokemon (outside of Meowth in the anime), so I've never really had a preference of any over the others.

frostedmeowstic

sweet cat
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    i assume we're doing this like [fave first] and [least fave last]
    kittens: shinx > espurr > glameow > purrloin> skitty > meowth > litleo
    big cats: meowstic(f) > luxray > delcatty > liepard > persian > pyroar(f) > pyroar(m) > meowstic(m) > purugly

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • What an interesting topic.
    Kittens: Shinx > Skitty > Espurr > Glameow > Purrloin > Litleo > Meowth
    Big Cats: Persian > Meowstic♂ > Delcatty > Luxray > Meowstic♀ > Liepard > Purrugly > Pyroar♂ > Pyroar♀

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Kitten-wise, Meowth stands out to me a lot. Although the Pokémon might not be too useful in-game (nor its evolution), what I feel helps me remain stuck to Meowth is anime. When it comes to their show, Meowth's presence is always felt, as it makes appearance in almost each and every episode (alongside its Team Rocket friends).

Next, due to similar reasons, would have to be Skitty. In their anime series, it had made various appearances thanks to being one of May's go-to Pokémon, and because of this, I was able to grow into it pretty well. After that, comes Purrloin, Litleo, Glameow, Espurr, and Shinx.

Big-cats, my favorites are Pyroar, Persian, Luxray, Delcatty, Purrugly, Meowstic, and Liepard, all in numerical order.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Kittens: Meowth, Skitty, Espurr, Purrloin, Glameow, Shinx, Litleo
    Cats: Persian, Meowstic(either), Liepard, Delcatty, Pyroar(F), Purrugly, Pyroar(M)

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • ...Shame Espeon didn't make the cut. But hey, felines galore.

Beyond that, I can say with a certain confidence that:

Kittens: Skitty >>>>>> everyone else, their order don't even matter
    Big Cats: Luxray > Persian = Liepard > Meowstic > Delcatty > Pyroar > Purugly

(hey, Purugly has "ugly" in its name...)

Back