• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
Lost 0-3. I knew I was screwed when I saw Rotom-W. I've never been good with countering those. GG! :)

BTW, you definately need to run Victini. xD

Eh Victini too mainstream, i have friends yelling at me from school to run volcarona, and i couldve won 4-0 if that dam leaf storm didnt miss -_-

We can have some friendlys incase you wonna practice countering the Rotom.

May i recommend running HP grass.

Years
Eh Victini too mainstream, i have friends yelling at me from school to run volcarona, and i couldve won 4-0 if that dam leaf storm didnt miss -_-

We can have some friendlys incase you wonna practice countering the Rotom.

Cause what you ran was totally NOT mainstream. xD And yeah, I wasn't expecting that miss. But you don't really get anything for the 4-0 over the 3-0. Except, maybe bragging rights.

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
Cause what you ran was totally NOT mainstream. xD And yeah, I wasn't expecting that miss. But you don't really get anything for the 4-0 over the 3-0. Except, maybe bragging rights.

Tru Tru, and i use the word mainstream alot, ill try putting in a victini and see how it would help the team and who to replace.
And i couldve won 5-0, but i got a little cocky leaving my Ninetails in... lol GG again :)

Years
Tru Tru, and i use the word mainstream alot, ill try putting in a victini and see how it would help the team and who to replace.
And i couldve won 5-0, but i got a little cocky leaving my Ninetails in... lol GG again :)

Now you're getting to the point where I say could've, should've, would've, but didn't. :P

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
Now you're getting to the point where I say could've, should've, would've, but didn't. :P

Haha alright alright, whenever you want a rematch or just some practice battles just ask and ill be sure to battle.

Would anyone like to battle, Friendly or Gym(preferably)?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
When you get on later, I'll battle a few friendly trips.

Oh, and thanks for debating at length counters to Gliscor. Guess I'll have to whip out the SubRoost sets now. :P (And thanks for the compliment for being the best staller in the league. Though I honestly don't run hardcore stall.)

Edit: WTF, I see you added my badge. Thanks! Though could you also add my Ghost badge from a few pages back?

Cloyster with rock blast eats sub/roost anything lol

Haha alright alright, whenever you want a rematch or just some practice battles just ask and ill be sure to battle.

Would anyone like to battle, Friendly or Gym(preferably)?

What do you want to do? Im up for whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back