• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Males of Pokemon

Nakala Pri

But Mr Mime is so sensitive and gentle... ;) XD

Roark, Riley, Steven and Cheren. :D I mean, how sexy can you get?! Steven is mega dreamy because he gave a kid a rock. HOW AWKWARD IS THAT?!!

UPDATE

OMG Grimsley! <3 In the Pokemon BW manga he is just so gorgeous and smart.

Last edited:

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Steven and Lance for me. I think Green, Gold, N and Alain are attractive as well because of the eyes but Steven <3. I just stumbled on how attractive he is a few months ago and I wished I would have seen it sooner :3c I forward to every moment I see him in ORAS. I need more of him in the Pokemon Special too ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm slowly coming over to the Steven Stone side
    Spoiler:

But I've also recently had a large surge of Archie in my life, which I consider a good thing

Watch out what threads you revive in the future ;) This was over a month old. But perhaps there are some ORAS guys that have grown in the eyes of players lately - who knows? So I'll leave this open for now.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Oh, shoot. Sorry mate my bad - I didn't even notice the date of the last post; I remembered the thread from the first time I saw it when i stumbled across that Archie video, and thought it was the perfect time / place to comment on Archie's gorgeous bod.

What's proper if the thread's dead for a month but you have relevant content / postage - new threat? (I'm going to look in the rules right now but you may be quicker.)

PS Archie and Maxie dancing together are highly attractive
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, shoot. Sorry mate my bad - I didn't even notice the date of the last post; I remembered the thread from the first time I saw it when i stumbled across that Archie video, and thought it was the perfect time / place to comment on Archie's gorgeous bod.

What's proper if the thread's dead for a month but you have relevant content / postage - new threat? (I'm going to look in the rules right now but you may be quicker.)

PS Archie and Maxie dancing together are highly attractive
    Spoiler:
    Proper is to make a new thread :) thus, the fresh stuff can be discussed without having people look at the oooold first page of a thread and see something that might not even be very relevant to the discussion anymore.

But no worries! Dat Archie.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    tumblr_mh6ig4qqJy1r8g9ogo5_400.jpg

Nudge, Nudge. Say no more.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Steven and Lance for me. I think Green, Gold, N and Alain are attractive as well because of the eyes but Steven <3. I just stumbled on how attractive he is a few months ago and I wished I would have seen it sooner :3c I forward to every moment I see him in ORAS. I need more of him in the Pokemon Special too ^^

Green is a chick. Don't be a weab.

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Wikstrom just about makes me melt.
    Since playing ORAS I'm really liking Archie as well.

Years
  • I like Volkner and (ORAS) Brawly's looks. The Gen 6 art for the Swimmer Trainer is also good.

175px-XY_Swimmer_M.png

Also, where is the female equivalent of this thread?

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    N for sure. Idk what it is about him but he's hot. always liked his character.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Lol i rather answer the girl one but if i was a female id say the cutest ones would have to be N, Archie, Volkner, And Wallace. I mean N would prob be number 1 since i see a little of myself in Volkner and Wallace is too showy too be on top and Archie isnt 100% perfect obviously but N is so lost he needs a shoulder to cry on lol girls will eat him up he did have 2 helping him everywhere he was wonder why ^-^

Years
  • Oh yeah! I can't believe I almost forgot about Riley.
    People whose outfits coordinate with their partner Pokemon always win appeal points in my book.
    296036-riley_large.png

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • Not even sure why I'm here because I'm asexual, but I've got to confess, N and both Archie and Maxie (ORAS) kinda just grabbed me and haven't let go? Not all that drawn to Prof. Sycamore, no matter how French he is, but his aesthetic is good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Two words: My avatar. {<3}

The redheaded Dragon Master was one of my first crushes, and I've only grown more fond of him as I've gotten older. The fact that he's also such a gorgeous person on the inside, being so kind and caring, and always wanting to help others and do the right thing, only made him more attractive. (I headcanon him being a hardcore vegan environmentalist activist, which is sexy and badass in its own way.)

Lance was at his cutest and sexiest with his original design (my avatar), although his FRLG look (and the variant of it from the anime) also weren't bad.

(His HGSS redesign makes me cry, however. They got his hair and eye color wrong, made him look 50 years old, and put him in an ugly, overdesigned outfit. I want to see him return to his original look in his next appearance, especially if it's in a Gen 1 remake.)

And, the less said about that abomination of a character calling himself "Lance" in a certain manga, the better. That's *not* my beautiful Dragon Master, no matter what. And, people complain about the anime screwing up game characters...

As for other guys I've found hot, there's Blue/Gary (despite the terrible personality that you love to hate), Morty (beautiful and mysterious), and Eusine (unabashedly stylish and over-the-top), among a few others. But, the Dragon Master tops them all for me.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    steven is great but i'm fallin for archie omg blessssss. am i the only one who thinks the team aqua grunts look pretty hot too?

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • steven is great but i'm fallin for archie omg blessssss. am i the only one who thinks the team aqua grunts look pretty hot too?

Definitely not the only one out there. I've heard them described as ratty, but I don't really understand that, to be quite honest. Archie's the top here, but I totally forgot about Matt and Steven. Something about the Hoenn men (especially with their redesigns) is just so attractive.

Reactions: dad
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Pokemon's "Stunning Male Specimens"

POLL: Besides Steven, who are the most stunning male specimens in Pokemon? (this is for an upcoming humorous blog post on Android Dreaming of Electric Sheep)?

10423298_1539578219653101_647374659692810297_n.jpg

Back