• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LC] help pls

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I need some improvements on this team but I'm kind of stuck.
    Do not expect a strategy cause I dont have one lol

Spoiler:

So as always I just threw a team together on intuition and it works pretty well except as u can SEE I'm terribly flying and psychic weak so Fletchling and Taillow own me to name a few. I know too little about LC but I want to improve so I thought I'd just make a thread here if there's even any LC battlers here. heh

Wailmer outspeeds literally almost everything and if I can keep him at full health very few survive so I want to keep him if possible, I also would like to keep Mienfoo because his ability works for him. Foongus I also want to keep.

for reference http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-202176556

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-lc-121719 also just to annoy christos

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, I'm not an expert on LC, but I'll give this rate a go. :D

To try and help solve your flying weakness, you can try and consider pokemon like Archen, or Chinchou.. Since, see, the set you're using for Mienfoo works best at say, a bulky offensive team, and if say you used a Chinchou, you can have a Volt-Turn core, as well as a check/Counter to Taillow and Fletching. Archen can work the same way with U-turn but.. it has defeatist, so, maybe it's not very attractive, haha.

I think Honedge is a good mention too; it has the ability to check psychic types and get rid of flying types completely for you, and it can work well with your Wailmer, since it's like a Fire/Rock destroyer, which Honedge can appreciate too, imo. If anything, I doooon't think Crogunk is doing much for your team since it only seems to add on more flying/psychic weakness than help with knock off, which is something Mienfoo can do already.

Well, take this all as you will; just my thoughts! Good luck~ <33

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ahhh that's a great suggestion actually I didn't think of that!! And yeah I was thinking of replacing Croagunk because of that, I don't find I need him often either. I will probably go with Chinchou then, seems like it would work really well, and I can still keep the water immunity that way (or go for electric, whichever fits best).

srinator

I don't play lc much but it would be recommended to make wailmers life easier with hazards on the opponents field.
    Pineco is really good due to sturdy and berry juice. You could use something like
    Pineco @ Berry Juice
    Ability: Sturdy
    Level: 5
    EVs: 196 Def / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
    Impish Nature
    - Spikes
    - Stealth Rock
    - Explosion
    - Rapid Spin

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    If it makes my Wailmer's life easier rofl then I will consider this Sree.
    Pineco is pretty cute also so I approve, ty :) I'll test some out and then I'll let you guys knowwww.

Back