• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Those screams when they freeze you are
    so scary, then they get on you like vampires.
    Arn't Gildo like re-dead under wraps or something.

-ChronicNightmare-

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • It wasn't actually freaky. Course I had no idea what was going on and killed them.

And there was this dud at the castle adn he said "Oh no, *insert some other line here about leaving a girl*"
    And my cousin goes "Yeah, you left her to get killed by the re-deads!"

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • That's just wierd. >_>

normal_14.jpg

Screenshot from the trailer of Twilight Princess. ^.^
    If anyone knows where I can find screenshots of Link howling with that spirit wolf that'll teach you the secret techniques, please tell me. =O

You'll have to really want to look, but I have a PB album with tons of TP screenies my friend over at LJ did. XD (Tis where I got the TP Link from another post of mine)

Omg. Fierce Deity Link. I call him Dadadada cause Deity is hard to pronouce. He's hot. XD

Welcome new membersss and the new co-owner. Japan huh? Suh weet. I wanna go and like.. scream "RINKUUUUU" or something.

Sorry for the lack of posting. High school has been so.. frustrating.

Waaait. Pipluper, you misspelled Twilght Prince Link's name on the first page. XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Oops, thanks for the heads up. I'll update the list now. New topic:

Which Link do you like most and why?
    I like cel-shaded link. He just looks so cool like that! ^_^

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I also like the Wind Waker style (And Phantom Hourglass I guess)

Moslt becasue the outfit looks much better on that design.

Except I still call the tights, "man-panties"(Old joke)

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • Can I join? Um... My friend, Dara (Vanilla Kitsune), said I should join this club since I like Legend of Zelda... Is that ok? ^^;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like SSBM Link(based of Ocarina of Time)
    and the TP version(makes Link look mature.)

-ChronicNightmare-

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I like the TP version of Link best, it makes him look worn and definitly more mature. Though in the begining of TP when he is in normal chlothes he looks bulkier than I would of imagined.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I like PikminLink best! XD
    actually um.... I think that Soul calibur Link is my fave over all. He's so smooth and pretty. But if we don't want things that exist. Pink Link has to be my fave!

I come bearing gifts.
    This is PikminLink for thoes who don't know who PL is... well.. ask me later.
    Spoiler:

And ThePrincessZelda.
    One of my new obsessions... *smiles evilly*
    Spoiler:

~JBCBlank

Last edited:

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • I love the Fierce Deity Link(I hope that is spelt right)it was just a cool as Link.My name in the first post still is wrong it's Twilight not Twighlight

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • You'll have to really want to look, but I have a PB album with tons of TP screenies my friend over at LJ did. XD (Tis where I got the TP Link from another post of mine)

Oh, can I take a look? You can PM me the link if you want. =O

I come bearing gifts.
    This is PikminLink for thoes who don't know who PL is... well.. ask me later.
    Spoiler:

And ThePrincessZelda.
    One of my new obsessions... *smiles evilly*
    Spoiler:

~JBCBlank

Waw, those are some amazing cosplays. =O

What's my favourite Link?

Well, Twilight Princess Link and WolfLink.
    TP Link: Link looks very cool in TP, the colours are not too flashy. And he looks more mature in TP.
    WolfLink: 'Cause it's funny to play as a wolf, and wolfs are cute. ^^

I know I'm not a Co-Owner, but I want to know something:
    If you've Played Twilight Princess, do you prefer to play as HumanLink of WolfLink?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • That's fine cuz it's kinda funny, that was gonna be my next topic. XD

If you've Played Twilight Princess, do you prefer to play as HumanLink of WolfLink?
    Well, I'd have to say Human Link. I used to love the wolf becuase of Midna, but after a while, you just kind of get sick of being forced to be the wolf. After getting the Master Sword though, I just ran around as him to travel faster. Human Link can use weapons too. XD

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • i havent played twilight princess yet but my bro has, and link looks AWEXOME in it. *drools* uhm *blush blush* you didnt see that...

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
  • That's fine cuz it's kinda funny, that was gonna be my next topic. XD

Well, I'd have to say Human Link. I used to love the wolf becuase of Midna, but after a while, you just kind of get sick of being forced to be the wolf. After getting the Master Sword though, I just ran around as him to travel faster. Human Link can use weapons too. XD
    I like wolf Link because I love ALL animals and he is fast and uses Taijutsu(hand to hand combat).^^
    i havent played twilight princess yet but my bro has, and link looks AWEXOME in it. *drools* uhm *blush blush* you didnt see that...
    Yes I did lol...I think TP has the best graphics in the whole series.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back