• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Hiya PokéCommunity,

My name is Kaisen. I'm not very good with intoductions but i'll try my best here. I've been a fan of Pokémon since for a long time and i'm hoping to meet some persons who share the same interest as I do. I love close pokemon battles as well as trading for new pokemon. I hope we can all get along well :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! It's okay if your not into introductions; the important thing is that you love pokemon! Luckily for you, everyone here loves pokemon, so you are welcomed here greatly! If you want pokemon to trade, head down to the Trade Corner and see what's to offer. I hope you enjoy your stay and again welcome to PC Kaisen!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeey Kaisen! Been a fan for a long time too; years, in fact! So, it's nice to meet someone who's also a long-time fan! (:

From Trading to Battling, PC definitely has it all for ya, so, check out the respective boards here, yeah? And hey, maybe we can see each other sometime and discuss the many pokemon topics and stuff around here! Of course, there are boards that stray away from pokemon, so, just in case, you can have a look at those as well! <33

Mmm, it's been great meeting you, and always remember that you have a PC friend in me! So, you can have a chat with me on VMs or PMs anytime you like, and I'll be happy to speak with ya. So, see you again soon, and take careeee. :3

Years
  • Oh, we'll get along for sure so no worries. If you stick around and get involved that's your ticket for meeting many wonderful people. :) Welcome to PC, Kaisen! ヘ(^o^ヘ)

A lot of people here have been into Pokemon for a looong time, haha. But of course we also have our fair share of newer fans so the forum's very diverse with different fans from all over the world. If you post and don't disappear (that'd be sad, right?) then you're bound to meet people with similar interests so be sure to stick around.

Enjoy the trade/battle boards if those catch your eye but don't be scared to ask one of us if you're lost or need some suggestions, too. We're down to help anytime! Have a blast~

Years
  • Don't worry Kaisen, you'll get on well with everyone here if you stick around and contribute to the topics at hand, and hopefully you'll make some new friends!

As Sheep mentioned, we have had so many people here who have been long-time Pokemon fans but we have some new to the franchise as well, and of course as also said we are culturally diverse so you'll see just how different everyone here is. If you can post around and hopefully not vanish (because it's sad when one disappears for no reason) I'm sure you'll recognize how cool PC is.

The others directed you towards Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building, two boards that seem to suit your interest so I'm sure you're enjoying what they have over there. Remember, you can always contact a moderator if you need help! I'll be sure to catch you around the forums.

- Hikamaru

Back