• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jusTwo:My greatest team

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    h4NBLAN.png

Xym150MX.png
    Rozam383A.png
    Xym384.png
    Xym491.png
    Xym716A.png
    Xym493.png

Building Phase

Spoiler:

Xym150MX.png

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
    Ability: Steadfast
    EVs: 152 HP / 104 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Low Kick
    - Ice Beam
    - Taunt
    - Iron Tail

My favourite mega:with this moveset can check Darkrai and lure Xerneas and Salamence.Defensive Spread can enter on a EQ/PBlades of PDon.The Jolly nature because i don't need 344 SpA to OHKO MegaMence and 2HKO Rayquaza.Is a Xerneas Check,and i can 2HKO this pokemon,can check MegaMence with IceBeam.Make a good synergy with the rest of the team,specially with Arceus,and i can switch us on Groudon.They're can stalled to Lugia and full countered of Giratina-O

Rozam383A.png

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
    Ability: Desolate Land
    EVs: 236 HP / 56 Def / 160 SpD / 52 Spe
    Impish Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Roar

I can resist and outspeed many Groudon with this EVs Spread.With this set i can set Stealth Rock,lure and kill Ho-oh,Roar vs. Threat such Salamence and Xerneas.Is another Xerneas check,but Roar vs. xerneas,and Xerneas not have Switch in.The nature,Impish,is for not have a OHKO vs. another PDon.Have a good synergy with Rayquaza and Arceus.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Xym487O.png

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb > rayquaza
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Defog
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Dragon Tail
    - Shadow Force

Classic defogger 3 Attack,PDon check.

Xym491.png

Darkrai @ Life Orb
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Dark Void
    - Nasty Plot
    - Thunder
    - Dark Pulse

A good Cleaner and the Ho-oh slayer.This moveset for lure Ho-oh,and kill him.The classic EVs,can outspeed not danced Salamence,and kill.Have a good synergy with Xerneas(a MMX check).Is checked from EKiller/Mewtwo.

Xym716A.png

Xerneas @ Power Herb
    Ability: Fairy Aura
    EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Geomancy
    - Block
    - Rest
    - Moonblast

A gimmick set of GeoNeas,a cleaner.Can setup on Klefki,and,with a Stealth Rock support,destroy the opponents team.I can block vs. Klefki,setup and Rest,on paralyzed Xerneas.With this EVs spread i can outspeed +2 PDon,and 2hko this.
    Xym493.png

Arceus @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Multitype
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Recover
    - Swords Dance
    - Extreme Speed
    - Shadow Claw

Lum Berry for status,is a gimmick set of EKiller and is very helpful.

ETT

Spoiler:

Reactions: Nah
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't two-turn attacks like Shadow Force considered almost universally bad since they basically give a free switch in? Obviously Geomancy on Xerneas is fine because of its item, but I don't think Shadow Force in Giratina is such a great idea.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't two-turn attacks like Shadow Force considered almost universally bad since they basically give a free switch in? Obviously Geomancy on Xerneas is fine because of its item, but I don't think Shadow Force in Giratina is such a great idea.
    248+ Atk Griseous Orb Giratina-O Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield: 342-404 (105.5 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    Can check a threat of this team and break the protection.

Years
  • 248+ Atk Griseous Orb Giratina-O Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield: 342-404 (105.5 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    Can check a threat of this team and break the protection.

The problem isn't the move's power, the problem is that the waiting turn gives the opponent a free switch in, like pokemon that are immune.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    The problem isn't the move's power, the problem is that the waiting turn gives the opponent a free switch in, like pokemon that are immune.

Ik:
    -Arceus:can't setup.
    -Darkrai:I've switchin for he.
    -Arceus-Dark:MMX.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I get that Iron Tail lets Mewtwo X hit Fairies, but it doesn't have much of a use outside of that. Though Mewtwo X's Attack is rather massive, it needs investment in that area to hit harder: 112 Atk/144 Def/252 Spe is enough to let it survive a +2 Extreme Speed from Life Orb Arceus.

252 HP/56 Def/200 SDef is the spread for Primal Groudon to better survive attacks from Xerneas while still having a good amount of physical bulk.

All those "lure" moves on Xerneas aren't that useful, IMO, as it will still struggle against Klefki anyway. Though a +2 Moonblast from Xerneas does enough to 2HKO Klefki, it can simply paralyze Xerneas with Thunder Wave, rendering it useless. Primal Groudon can handle Klefki just fine. Xerneas absolutely needs coverage moves to handle things that resist Moonblast, namely Ho-oh and Steel Pokemon:
    -Geomancy
    -Moonblast
    -Thunder/Aromatherapy
    -Focus Blast/Hidden Power (Ground)
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 184 HP/28 Def/252 SAtk/44 Spe
    Item: Power Herb

Back