• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    My name is Ricky, I'm a 17 year old boy from South Carolina, I'm happy to be here and meet everyone! I'm currently in the process of planning the writing for a Pokemon fanfiction, of which I've never done before. I am a writer, but I've never written for Pokemon before.

I'm excited to be here and I'm ready to meet new people!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hiya there Ricky! Welcome to the PokéCommunity. n__n I do indeed recognize that name, it's great to see you here on PC too! What brings you to PC, by the way?~ It's great you're wanting to write a fanfiction too, I wish you the best of luck in doing so. =) I tried to write one once but I came across writer's block and I ended up losing the files, due to it being on my old computer, rip. </3 What was your first Pokémon game and starter?

Hope you enjoy your stay—feel free to poke me in VMs if you'd like a chat! See you around and have fun. <33

Last edited:
    Years
  • Writer too! Writing Pokémon is pretty fun, the battles can be a little tedious but once you get into a groove they become a lot more fun. Hope we'll see your stories here sometime. ^^ Welcome Ricky, enjoy your time on PC and if you need help you can ask. o/

Back