• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireApe's Trading Partayy

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I'm interested in your shiny timid vulpix. I can trade you a UT Female Japanese Igglybuff, Rotom or even both.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I actually have already acquired all of the sinjoh ruins. I need to get on trading everyone everything they want from this. If you have had a trade with me, PM me!!!

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    alright sir, see you then

to the one who wanted an infernape, I will have to trade it from diamond to my platinum to clone, but I do have one.

NatureKeeper

アルセウス Arceus Lv100
    Japanese Eigaken
    Touched (Up to 17 Unknown Evs)
    Relaxed Nature
    Multitype Abiliy
    31 in all stats, at least according to the Serebii.net Calculator

Judgement
    Ice Beam
    Shadow Claw
    Avalanche

for TRU Shaymin.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I don't believe I have the Japanese Arceus? or do you want Shaymin, because I am pretty sure I don't have one of those either...

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    My wifi router failed T.T I am only online thanks to my phone. We can trade tomorrow night if you are available.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    will trade you shiny ut modest turtwig and shiny adamant cyndaquil for your shiny ut timid vulpix and shiny ut snorunt lax

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Interested in ANY Celebi you have to trade. I have 73 legendaries so I'm sure something you like will be in there lol. Got like 5 or 6 Jirachi's if your still looking for one. Hit me up if you wanna know what other Pokemon I have. Oh and I'm also really interested in the Shiny Charmander. Been wanting one for a looooonngg time. Charizard is one of my favs so having a shiny one would be sweeeeet. Thanks. Oh & Adrkel1503 your avatar is wicked cool!

Back