• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonsoir

Cherry Tangerine

time traveler
Years
  • Hello, everyone. My name is Val. I come to you from the capital of Canada.

Let me start off by stating that I love Pokemon. I've been a die-hard fan ever since Red and Blue first released up here in Canuckistan. Mind you, my parents wouldn't let me play it and I couldn't afford a Gameboy, and so I was relinquished to watching others play and sometimes being allowed to play for about 2 minutes. My first real experience was on the Gameboy Pocket, which I bought later on, and with Pokemon Gold. My very first Pokemon was a Cyndaquil. I loved that Cyndaquil. I still do.

My favorite Pokemon is Manectric. Those jagged lines are... So stylish! So sleek! It's undeniable: Manectric is the best Pokemon--and it only gets better when it Mega-Evolves. Zap! Like lightning! Don't try to argue otherwise. You'll only make a fool of yourself. :I

Anyway, here are some key points about myself: I speak both English and French fluently, although my preferred language is English. I'm currently writing my first novel, and I've chosen to write it in English.

I read as much as I write. I'm a fairly active person: I walk about 10 km per day with my dog, I play volleyball regularly, I work out (although I'm just getting back into it), and I sometimes play tennis. I follow a few manga series and I sometimes watch anime. I play a few video games other than Pokemon, too.

I'm a beard-sporting kind of guy. I look good with facial hair and I know it. ;] Plus I'm lazy and I don't like shaving very often.

That's all for now. It's nice to meet you all :]

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Bonjour, Val! :] Good to meet another French speaker~ Never met someone with Manectric as a favorite Pokemon, super cool!
    Nice to see you around, have a good time here! Love your username, by the way :D

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Wowwie, you have an amazing avatar. <33 Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, Val! Nice to meet a fellow Ontarian, too—I'm in the middle of nowhere though, hahah! Manectric's a lovely choice of favourite Pokémon.. while it's not my favourite I can definitely see the appeal! Had lots of fun with that awesome pupper in RSE and ORAS. <33 What animes do you watch, by the way? I'd recommend the Anime & Manga forum here on PC if you haven't stumbled across it yet, lots of discussion there. ;]

See you around sometime I hope! <33 Feel free to poke me in VMs if you'd like to chat or just to say hey, I don't bite~ Have fun here. ^ ^

Back