• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello,

Years
  • Good evening Im Drizzite,,I had a typo apparently when making the account.. So i guess now Im Drizzitr. I original made this account to get some information on a rom hack. However i have become very interested in joining in on some the challenges posted here. A Co-worker and i Have done several already. For example with did a play through of HG/SS with a mono-type, where i chose his type and he chose mine. I have done few other challenges as well like nuzlocke,random, and one of my own creation witch i might post here eventually.

Years
  • Hello there Drizzitr! It's really great to see you decide to join today, and hope your day is going very well for you.

Nice to see the Challenges section distracted you already because I do admit challenges can be fun and give a new twist on how you play. I know many join for the ROM Hacking section and focus only on that, so it's not often we get hackers who branch out into other areas, but I'm sure Challenges might become your main focus because of all the different challenges you can participate in, with not only the fan faves but also some new ones created by PC members themselves and it's always fresh to try something new.

I'm sure you'll love it here and do have a nice weekend too! Don't hesitate to poke me if you ever need anything since I'm happy to lend a hand, and anyways take care and I'll see you.

Years
  • I have done challenges throughout every game so far except ruby/sapphire and X/Y. Although favorite game to do it in is probably fire red or HG/SS as those are very nostalgic for me. I definitely look forward to trying some posted here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We definitely have some information about ROM hacks over on the ROM Hacking board so, check it out whenever you'd like! ♥ A big welcome to ya'! Dragon's the name; and it's wonderful to meet you~ I hope you're having a great time so far!

What is your personal favourite challenge to do? I always loved doing a Eeveelution only run myself! But yeah, I hope you enjoy yourself here - don't be shy and feel free to VM or PM me if you ever need assistance or want to chat! Have lots of fun~

Years
  • We definitely have some information about ROM hacks over on the ROM Hacking board so, check it out whenever you'd like! ♥ A big welcome to ya'! Dragon's the name; and it's wonderful to meet you~ I hope you're having a great time so far!

What is your personal favourite challenge to do? I always loved doing a Eeveelution only run myself! But yeah, I hope you enjoy yourself here - don't be shy and feel free to VM or PM me if you ever need assistance or want to chat! Have lots of fun~
    My favorite challange so far is one of my own creation. As far as well known challenges its probably random challenge because it forces you to use pokemon you wouldn't normally.

I noticed the large section for rom hacks, the selection is really staggering i very surprised.

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

Challenges are really fun! I've done some in the past. Nuzlockes, Mono-types, etc. They can be tough but really fun to do. I also like watching YouTubers complete them as well. It's really cool that you created one of your own!

As others have said, the Rom Hacking section would also be a great section for you to check out. There you can play some hacks created by members, and find the tools and resources needed to create your very own!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Challenges are wonderful little things that really give Pokemon so much replay value.. I'm currently tackling an unevolved challenge in both HeartGold and X, they're more difficult than I'd imagined. Hopefully I'll get through those. Glad you're enjoying all the awesome ones offered to you. :') Welcome to PC, Drizzite!

If you made a typo in your username I'm happy to fix it for you so send me a PM anytime. Otherwise, have a blast getting involved here and be sure to stick around as we'd love to have you!

Back