• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Blade

BladeMaster51

Squirtle Squad aint got nothing on my crew
Years
  • Hey guys I am blade. I wanted dualblade as my picture but couldn't find it where it would fit so if anyone can find it send it to me please. But I have played pokemon since I was like 7 and I'm 17 fixing to be 18 now. I love pokemon. I have my own game idea I would like to give to the franchise to see t made but I doubt it will be so I keep it to myself.

Years
  • This 3D model for Doublade should fit just fine in your avatar. Try using that? It's an awesome Pokemon. Great to meet you and big welcome to PC, Blade. n~n You've been into Pokemon for a pretty long time, I got into it around 1999 or so and am still going strong as a fan. Plenty of people like that around here.

Hope you have a good time! You're free to give me a poke if you'd like someone to talk with whenever.

Years
  • Hello there Blade, and it's nice to meet you!

Aside from being a veteran Pokemon fan is there anything else you'd like us to know about you on a personal scale? It'll help us respond easier as well as help you make friends since someone may share the same taste with you, whether it'd be Pokemon or other fandoms. There's so much you'll be able to discuss that you'll never get bored with whatever sections you decide to visit.

I'm sure you'll love it here, and if you ever want to talk feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC :3

I've been a fan of Pokemon since an early age as well. I started playing with the originals Red and Blue all those years ago. So many memories! I've played every game since, with the exception of Black and White and their sequels at the time of their releases due to my loss of interest. However, my love for Pokemon returned and I played them haha.

If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask. Hope to see you around the forum!

Back