• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    I need a male and a female larvitar. I have been playing since soul silver, but I've played platinum and have those Pokemon too. I'd rather not trade any good Pokemon though. I want the level they're caught also. Could I get a freebie and trade someone sucky Pokemon please?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • First of all, this is the wrong section to ask. Hop by the trade corner if you want to trade.

Secondly, what version are you playing? If it's a gen 4 game like DPPt and HGSS, or a gen 5 game like BW and B2W2, then you're out of luck as the WiFi service for DS games has been shut down since May last year.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Just found out about trade corner before I looked here lol. And gen 6 I know about the shut down.

Im playing x please help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back