• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

National Video Games Day ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • National Video Games Day ^^

According to the calendar, today is actually 'national Video Games Day', a day dedicated to sharing our love with this sort of culture. c:

So, simple question for you all, what are your most memorable video games you've ever played? What sorts of video games are your favourite? Oh but also, do stop by the Video Games section too, where they have good things goin' on such as the VGC30-Day Music Challenge!

So, in celebration! From today till this time tomorrow, If you help spread the love of video gaming here, you can get a pretty nifty emblem!

National Video Games Day ^^

Happy day, friends~ ^^

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Happy Video Games Day, everyone ^^

My most memorable games...Tales of Graces (of course :3), Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, the entire Metal Gear series, Final Fantasy 7 (the game that introduced me to the wonderful world of RPGs), and of course Pokémon! I love most any game with a great story, as those are the most memorable. And so many great ones coming out this year which I'm sure will create some more great new memories for me as well~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    there really is a day for everything lol

I suppose I'm mainly a RPG and open-world game kind of person.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think I have two kind of gaming franchise that's memorable for me, it's both Pokémon and Winning Eleven (it's called Pro Evolution Soccer nowadays). Speaking of PES, it's well-known in my country that I don't think every gamer around don't have one, or so I think, because soccer is a huge thing there, and I enjoyed several commentators like Jon Kabira in my PSone (and apparently he's still in commentary job in newer PES in Japan, or so I know), which amuses me when I played the game.

Meanwhile, Pokémon has been part of my childhood even though I was unable to get the games yet. It was until Emerald that I finally played it on my handheld, and it's been part of my gaming ever since because of great times of playing it.

My preferences of games can be pretty varied. At times I'm into fighting games, platformers, but at times I prefer RPG or even sports, and also puzzle, but many variations of genres is what make video games diverse, and it's a good thing.

Years
  • Happy video games day everyone :)

I've played several games in my life that have really left a mark on me, but Halo 3, Skyrim and Pokemon Emerald are probably my favourite games of all time. Playing them was a special experience and one that I don't think I'll have again. FIFA and Dishonored are honourable mentions too, as are various Final Fantasy games and Minecraft (I used to seriously enjoy playing but I don't anymore) but I think everyone has those special games that they'll always remember.

Back