• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2020
    Huh. I seem to have stumbled upon a glitch that I'm not quite sure how to work around without changing the code. I've found Erika on the bicycle trail, and she's told me to meet her at the gym. I've gone to the gym, found the door open, gone up to Erika... And then nothing. No matter which direction I click from, Erika refuses to speak. Nothing happens. I've tried entering and re-entering.

... Did I do something wrong? .-.

Years
  • Huh. I seem to have stumbled upon a glitch that I'm not quite sure how to work around without changing the code. I've found Erika on the bicycle trail, and she's told me to meet her at the gym. I've gone to the gym, found the door open, gone up to Erika... And then nothing. No matter which direction I click from, Erika refuses to speak. Nothing happens. I've tried entering and re-entering.

please make an attempt at figuring out the solution yourself before asking silly questions... this has been answered at least a dozen time today

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Ah forgot about the phone bit in the game lol. Yeah do that and Green should appear again XD

Well I played some more with 7.6 of the hack and am liking it so far. Though I got a little culture shock of seeing Mewtwo at the secret lab X D All the while doing the Dr.O sidequest in order to get the Porygon frame.

I am definitely enjoying this hack very much, although I need to constantly remind myself to grow. I nearly lost to Green at route 7 with her lvl 38 blastoise and her Clefairy frigging using Selfdestruct > . < how I hate that move X D.

Now I am in Saffron city, ready to take on Silph co. Though making sure to lvl up my pokemon and such XD I definitely to grow, especially when I go up against the fusion birds and probably another rematch with Lt.Surge. As I do remember that Red, Blue and Green. Respectively fights Lt. Surge for Red, Koga with Blue and Sabrina with Green if I recall the manga chapters....dang do I need a ground type move > . <

Well...manage to get this far, lets hope my luck keeps going lol. Anything I should know about before attempting to enter Silph.co?

Glad you're enjoying. Yep, you better train your POKEMON because Zapmulcuno is hard as hell.

Huh. I seem to have stumbled upon a glitch that I'm not quite sure how to work around without changing the code. I've found Erika on the bicycle trail, and she's told me to meet her at the gym. I've gone to the gym, found the door open, gone up to Erika... And then nothing. No matter which direction I click from, Erika refuses to speak. Nothing happens. I've tried entering and re-entering.

I've uploaded a new patch a while ago. Just patch beta 7.9a on a clean firered rom, then continue off your save file. Make sure you saved in a PKMN centre first before continuing your save file.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    from beta 7 to beta 7.9a i think it wont stop here.hard thing is if u want to play new beta u have start all over again.glad it fixed for beta8 or maybe not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    dudes, I've got some problems in celadon city, i've been sleeping in this creepy old man's mansion, then he asked me to go to his wife's grave in lavender, i did it, (in spite of there was written sth about jack sparrow:)) then he said he was goin somewhere and left me in the house. when I go out of the house there's simply nothing to do, i dont have rocket uniform to get to their hideout in gamezone and in the west of celadon there is this layin guy blockin my way, what i have to do?

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • Okay,That's funny :P,Am I The Only one not to see Beta 7.9a before or Is it Really The Update Version Of 7.9??And if so what are the new changes!

Years
  • Where can i find a download link for the new 7a patch ?

Thats so funny you managed to register in the forum but you cant find where is the 7.9a link :facepalm:
    I think its in the first post in this thread like with all other hacks...

dudes, I've got some problems in celadon city, i've been sleeping in this creepy old man's mansion, then he asked me to go to his wife's grave in lavender, i did it, (in spite of there was written sth about jack sparrow:)) then he said he was goin somewhere and left me in the house. when I go out of the house there's simply nothing to do, i dont have rocket uniform to get to their hideout in gamezone and in the west of celadon there is this layin guy blockin my way, what i have to do?

Your doing a bonus chapter now not the main quest...
    To find the team rocket uniform you need to find a team rocket grunt in celadon and battle him after you win you get his uniform
    He is near the place where you battled green in celadon

Years
  • Okay,That's funny :P,Am I The Only one not to see Beta 7.9a before or Is it Really The Update Version Of 7.9??And if so what are the new changes!

If you would follow rockmanmegamans posts in this thread you would notice that 7.9a is the last version and it fixed the erika bug from 7.9 and added a new creepy bonus chapter Walker Farm

Trainer 781

Hello, I'm doing the lake monster chapter, I've reached to the point where officer Jenny is abducted by that monster. I can't figure out where to go next. Can someone help? I've done till capturing mewtwo in the main storyline.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    dude, didnt even fight with green in celadon, can u tell me exact place, for example where i have to go from pokecenter where i entered celadon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hello, I'm doing the lake monster chapter, I've reached to the point where officer Jenny is abducted by that monster. I can't figure out where to go next. Can someone help? I've done till capturing mewtwo in the main storyline.

Go on that little wood tile and it'll ask you if you want to jump in.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    dude, didnt even fight with green in celadon, can u tell me exact place, for example where i have to go from pokecenter where i entered celadon?

Please tell me where you are, and what you did first. It makes it easier for me to help you. I can't read mind.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    sry man, i wrote this in post before

1. I entered celadon city first and didn't fight with any1 I guess, gym was blocked and i cant enter rocket hideout either cause i dont have rocket uniform.

2. The only quest i could do was in this creepy man's house, i went back to his wife's grave, come back but nothing changed, gym is still blocked, road west is blocked with a "layin guy" and still dont have uniform.

dunno where to go or what to do now;)

Years
  • dude, didnt even fight with green in celadon, can u tell me exact place, for example where i have to go from pokecenter where i entered celadon?

She is in the back area of the pokemon center you can go there by entering a big building theres a door there that leads you to this area
    You should talk to oak via a phone in celadons center first and chase Green in celadon (where she sells the fake rocks to people)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, the last time I played this was back at beta 3.

I just have to say that I was literally rolling all over the floor laughing at some part. I even got a few friends to play it as well xD

Keep us the amazing work guys, take your time with it, I can wait for it.

Back