• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Hows about Holiday Hop?

Or Table Top Games. (Yes... Pretty much the most inactive board around here.)

Edit - now that I think of it, would be interesting to have a wandering blog post... How we would manage that I don't know though.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Maybe we should have it go somewhere that has lots and lots of activity every day or so.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Or to some place that has a lower activity threshold but a mod that looks at the forum every day. ;)
Ooh, pick me! Pick me! C&M soooooooo meets those criteria. I was also going to answer with an animated gif that said 'Pick me!' but all I found was this:

tumblr_ljae3pk30E1qar70f.gif

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I want more activity in C&M lol. Probably gonna put it there next.

Years
Ooh, pick me! Pick me! C&M soooooooo meets those criteria. I was also going to answer with an animated gif that said 'Pick me!' but all I found was this:
How did you go from "Pick Me" to "Haters Gonna Hate?"

Also, in my head, you walk around like that now.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
YES 3 2 1 GO GO RL YOU CAN DO IT

sadly I don't know anything of C&M but maybe I can pick up something in this then ;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Live moved it last time so it's RL's turn! Gooooo RL!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
How did you go from "Pick Me" to "Haters Gonna Hate?"

Also, in my head, you walk around like that now.
I typed 'pick me animated gif' into Google Images. That was the third image that came up. You can see for yourself if you want, just click here.

Oh, and of course I walk around like that! However could you think I didn't have such a cocky stride in my day-to-day life?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Put it in C&M and maybe people will flock there for once oh my god

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
o___O Went do you know how inactive Black and White is? The third page is from... September. XD

The further-est the first page goes back = about 3 weeks tbh. :x

Seriously, we should win the inactivity award. If it wasn't for the third game speculation being active and my recent amazing threads we'd still be quite dead. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You see, Went, this means that you're part of the problem. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
YES.

I expect 2 posts a day in B/W from now on Went, or you will regret not doing so. :(

Back