• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey there NeonicBeast, welcome to PC! :)

If it's okay to ask, would ya mind tellin us what you came to PC for? :3 There's so much to do here on PC, that you'll definitely meet lots of new people ^-^

If you have any questions, feel free to contact anyone on staff, like a moderator such as myself or any other users with bold usernames, and we would be glad to help you out! :D

Hope to see ya around! ^_^

Years
  • Hello! I've had an account on PC for a few years, but this is the first time I've actually been on the forum since joining, other than changing my name the other day. This is one of the first forums I've taken part in, and I'm hoping to be active here and meet lots of people!

Don't worry about your account being old, but nice to see you finally made an introduction!

Like my bud Terabyte stated, is there any reason as to why you joined? There's loads of things you can do so I'm sure something gets your attention, and you'll meet some really awesome people too. If you need any assistance, ask any of the staff members in the bold usernames, and yeah have fun and I'll see ya!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Hey there NeonicBeast, welcome to PC! :)

If it's okay to ask, would ya mind tellin us what you came to PC for? :3 There's so much to do here on PC, that you'll definitely meet lots of new people ^-^

If you have any questions, feel free to contact anyone on staff, like a moderator such as myself or any other users with bold usernames, and we would be glad to help you out! :D

Hope to see ya around! ^_^

I joined originally so I could see the hack and emulation forum, but the forum seems to have grown a lot since I was last here. There's so much more to do! Of course, at least three sets of games have come out since I was last here, so i guess that makes sense, haha. xD

I'll be sure to look out for the staff if I need help with anything. From what i can tell the admins and moderators are excellent at their jobs. :)

Thank you for the welcome!

Don't worry about your account being old, but nice to see you finally made an introduction!

Like my bud Terabyte stated, is there any reason as to why you joined? There's loads of things you can do so I'm sure something gets your attention, and you'll meet some really awesome people too. If you need any assistance, ask any of the staff members in the bold usernames, and yeah have fun and I'll see ya!

- Hikamaru

Haha, when I made the account, I'd never been on any forum before, so I didn't know how it worked, let alone that there was an introduction thread(s). Glad I'm more savvy now. :)

Like I said above, mostly for the emulation/rom hacking forums, but now I'm looking more at the challenge forums and the general forums as well. It seems like this place is pretty active and the community seems nice over all.

I'll be sure to ask for help in the appropriate places if i need it! Thank you as well for the welcome. :)

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • Haha, when I made the account, I'd never been on any forum before, so I didn't know how it worked, let alone that there was an introduction thread(s). Glad I'm more savvy now. :)

I had a similar situation, I made this account back in 2012 and another in 2009 but never really introduced myself to the community.
    I'm still a bit shy but this is an absolutely wonderful group of people, and there is a place for really anyone here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    By the way, you said you were interested in the hacking section.
    Does that mean you have any plans on making one yourself :0?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    @Smeargle

Glad to know I'm not the only one then, haha. :)

At the time, I was in fact interested in making a hack! However, I never could quite figure out how the programs involved worked, other than some minor tiling. Hack creation is a difficult task! xD

However I'm currently a Digital media student studying 3D animation, so I'm hoping to work on games someday. Maybe I should go back into hacks and give them a second shot; the experience might be helpful in the long run!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Glad that you've finally introduced yourself, Neon; welcome to the forum! I'm Peitharchia, but if that seems a bit complicated to you, you're free to call me Ashley. n_n;; It's really nice to meet you! Say, what part of Pokémon are you interested in? Games? Anime? TCG, perhaps? Personally, I'm really into the games. Used to be an anime follower as well, but stopped watching as the show seemed to have gotten sort of… repetitive. :(

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC NeonicBeast and Smeargle!!
    Nice to see you both decided to introduce yourself and becoming a part of this nice community (:
    I'm really looking forward to see you guys around, have fun :D

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Glad that you've finally introduced yourself, Neon; welcome to the forum! I'm Peitharchia, but if that seems a bit complicated to you, you're free to call me Ashley. n_n;; It's really nice to meet you! Say, what part of Pokémon are you interested in? Games? Anime? TCG, perhaps? Personally, I'm really into the games. Used to be an anime follower as well, but stopped watching as the show seemed to have gotten sort of… repetitive. :(

Sure thing! I'll try to keep that in mind Ashley. :)

I'm mainly into the games now;the anime lost all interest to me after Hoenn. I'm also trying to get back into the TCG, though I don't really have many cards (I have maybe...two decks? Fairly terrible store bought ones a well.)

the anime was pretty repetitive for while, but I've heard good things about the newest season. Not sure if that's just hype or not though.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Zorogami said:
    Welcome to PC NeonicBeast and Smeargle!!
    Nice to see you both decided to introduce yourself and becoming a part of this nice community (:
    I'm really looking forward to see you guys around, have fun :D

I look forward to being in the community and seeing you around as well! Thank you also for saying hi! :)

Years
  • hey welcome neonic beast. nice pic of itachi btw. i made my account and didnt use it till the year so i feel yah bro. hope you enjoy your stay. in the new season of the anime ash jumps off a really tall building to save pikachu from a rampaging garchomp

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I made a welcome thread but received no welcoming. It feels awkward having 0 replies lmao. xD

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I made a welcome thread but received no welcoming. It feels awkward having 0 replies lmao. xD
    Hey there, welcome to PC! ^^

You have to be patient now, really xD" not every member looks at The Welcome Lounge, but I'm sure your thread will be noticed eventually, so no need to push others to welcome you :p

If you have any questions, feel free to contact anyone on staff, such as moderators, super mods, or administrators, and we'd be glad to help out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Sorry lol. Paranoia gets the best of me. >.<
    Thanks for letting me know! :)

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hey welcome, GreenAlfs! :3

I probably respond to your welcome topic but firstly want to write here again, so... yeah, hope you like it here and so on, and for the time being have an awesome Totodile hug! *Hugs* :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Woo! I love Totodile! lmao. One of the cutest pokemon from the anime. xD

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • You are doing a great job, in making me like you :3

Looks like I found another sane person who likes Totodile, cause only insane people don't like Totodile, obviously... hehehe :3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi there GreenAlfs! We've met briefly in your introduction thread. Nice to see you again! xD How are you finding the forums this far? Hope things are going well for you!

So, what do you like to do for fun? :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hi there GreenAlfs! We've met briefly in your introduction thread. Nice to see you again! xD How are you finding the forums this far? Hope things are going well for you!

So, what do you like to do for fun? :3

The forum is pretty cool :)
    I'm trying to get my posts up so that I'm allowed to post up links and can finally make my gallery lol.

I love to watch anime, play pokemon and street fighter, and listen to rock music. I also draw a lot too. Oh and of course hanging out with friends is fun too lol.

@Daixtey: aw shucks lol. I guess I'm sane. xD

Years
  • Hello to you too GreenAlfs! I think I stalked your thread but hey welcoming through this thread is just as good, since it also functions as a little chat thread to get to know fellow members.

I sure hope all is going well for you, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to chat. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hello to you too GreenAlfs! I think I stalked your thread but hey welcoming through this thread is just as good, since it also functions as a little chat thread to get to know fellow members.

I sure hope all is going well for you, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to chat. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Awesome that's good to hear. I'll be sure to message you if I get confused in the threads. xD

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Well looks like you went from 0 replies to having a bunch of people welcoming you :P
    Great to have you with us Alfs, looking forward to see what kind of stuff you'll be posting in your gallery!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back