• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone! Prepare for boredom! :D

Years
  • Hey everyone! My name is Jack, or Nectar, and I'm reasonably new to the world of Pokemon.
    I'm playing Emerald Version and PMD RRT currently, and I'm really enjoying them.
    I played RRT as a child, but I didn't get past Frosty Forest. I'm now in Buried Relic. It's hard.
    But that's my only experience with the games anyway before the last month or so.

I hope everyone is alright, and I look forward to meeting you all :P

:t037: is best Pokemon :3

Years
  • PMD seems like an amazing series.. yet I've only played Gates to Infinity. ;-; Heard it wasn't the best as others but it still made me cry lol. Can't wait for Super Mystery Dungeon!

Welcome to PC, Jack, good having you. <3 Looking forward to having you around as a hopefully active community regular.

Back